Himiko and Uraraka's dating plus new phone and Gentle Duo's Interview

Zacznij od początku

Manami is a very short young woman with quite a large, round head, compared to her narrow body. She has raspberry pink hair which she wears up in two high pigtails, wide and thick at the top and thin at the bottom, the ends curved upwards to the sides at her waist, their edges trimmed straight.

She has a single bang in the middle of her forehead, swept pointedly to her right, and very large, pointed-down eyes with dark rings on the underside of each, two longer eyelashes to each far side, which take up most of her face. Her irises are oval-shaped, pink in color, and each has two circles between their small pupils and their rims, giving them a rather hypnotic look.

After spending a long time secluded in her home and staring at her computer, she developed dark circles around her eyes. Manami's outfit is quite elaborate, consisting of a big white bow at her neck, matching the thick white gloves she wears, an indigo shirt with large buttons and long, upturned frilly sleeve cuffs and a pair of white, pinstriped pants which are very poofy making her legs seem bigger than they are.

She sports several heart motifs such as heart earrings, heart-shaped buckles on the two thin, golden belts around her waist and a wide heart design over the tops of her legs. She also wears dark tights underneath her pants, over which she wears a pair of shiny high-heeled boots.

"So, Gentle Criminal. What caused you to do these kind of crimes? I understand that you don't actually do any crimes and don't even hurt people as if you were testing the Heroes. One such video actually shows you leaving the money behind and not even taking it away." Sakura asked as there has to be a reason behind behind this as he wouldn't just do this fully.

"When I was a teenager, I wanted to be a hero whose name would go down in history and be in the textbooks, and so I enrolled into an unnamed high school with a Hero course. However, my grades were terrible, was repeating years at the high school which was not highly regarded, and failed the Provisional Hero License Exam four times.

One day, I was called into the office of my school and the life counselor urged me to drop out of my endeavor as I was not cut out to be a Hero, no matter how hard I tried. This brought my mother to tears, but I was not discouraged and told my mom I would keep doing my best. As we prepared to return home, I saw my classmate whom I won't name for his privacy, who already had his license, and many Hero agencies were asking for him.

One day, after enjoying a cup of tea in a coffeehouse, I saw a man falling from a window cleaning rig. I attempted to be a Hero and tried to save the falling man by creating an elastic cushion the man's fall as I couldn't see any Heroes in the area which I had checked first fast. However, I ended up preventing a Pro-Hero from saving the falling man.

As a result, the victim hit the ground and needed six months to recover. The police gave me a strike for obstructing justice and the incident made me a target of harassment with people vandalizing my house. My parents also landed in deep debt paying reparations to the victim as well as fines for me hindering a Hero and using my Quirk while unlicensed.

During this time, I was finally expelled from school which caused my parents to violently thrown me out and disown me. All this made me give up on my dream of becoming a Hero. Eventually, I  found accommodations to rent and lived as a freeter for four years. My dream of becoming a Hero is dead.

At age twenty-one, I was walking down the streets merrily and spotted my old classmate whom again I won't name, who had become a successful Pro-Hero. I ran into him to congratulate him and told him that we were in the same class together, but I found that my classmate didn't even remember my name.

Devastated, I realized that I was going to live a miserable life to the point of being old and pitiful. Refusing to accept this fate is what resorted me into becoming a villain. Six years ago, I had became a Villain of the online world, under the name of Gentle Criminal, uploading videos about my actions.