Chapter 22: And Fish Tails!

Start from the beginning

"Dat's it! Dis time you gonna dance with Ariel! Remember, don't miss de beat!" The crab exclaims. Sora and Ariel dance together and Ruby giggles from where she was.

"Dat's it! Now we jammin' with the bubbles! De rules is de same - you gotta stick to de beat!" The crab exclaims. They all continued to dance and Ruby couldn't stop dancing.

"That was do fun!" Ruby exclaims.

"Any time you wanna sing in a musical masterpiece... you just come and see me." The crab says. They head to the actual concert.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" Ariel, Ruby and Sora sing along.

"Let the music move you! You can do it!" The crab exclaims.

"Don't be shy, let the music inside!" Ruby, Sora and Ariel sing, "And Dance, Dance, dance!" They dance together and Ruby giggles.

"See, you can do it!" The crab exclaims. Ruby swims up and begins dancing.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" Ruby exclaims as she dances by herself. She does the usual swim dance.

"Watch the stage now! How exciting!" The crab exclaims. Ariel and Sora join Ruby as they swim around together dancing.

"See the sign? Can you read it in time? And tap, tap, tap!" The three sing as Sora opens a clam shell.

"Yeah! That's it, mon!" The crab calls out.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" The three sing out.

"If you can't reach the target, use magic!" The crab calls out.

"It's all the same, if you've got steady aim! Just zap, zap, zap!" The three sing out and Sora creates a pretty light show.

"There, you got the rhythm now!" The crab sings out.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" The group sings as they continue to dance. Ruby swam around singing and dancing, having so much fun.

"It's not over yet! You can do it - keep going!" The crab calls out.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" The group sings out.

"Now what about the bubble?" The crab asks. Sora did the bubbles with Ruby's help and they all laugh as they sing.

"Just a touch, cause it won't take too much! To pop, pop, pop!" Sora and Ruby sings.

"Haha! On to the next one!" The crab calls out.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" The group sings.

"Drum solo! Here's the sign! Give him the cue!" The crab states and Ruby looks down at the octopus drummer.

"Count him in so he'll know to begin! To drum, drum, drum!" The group sings out. Ruby continues to swim and dance with Sora and Ariel.

"Now the cues are up to you!" The crab calls out.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" Sora, Ariel and Ruby sing as they spin around dancing around each other.

"Here's your big moment! Make 'em cheer!" The crab exclaims.

"Don't dilly-dally, it's your big finale! Sha-la-la!" The group sings and Ruby held her arms up as Sora and Ariel floated on each side of her. Ruby continues singing with the others.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" Everyone sings along.

"You made quite a splash! That's fantastic!" The crab exclaims.

"Swim this way, we'll dance and we'll play now! It's very easy, come on in. Just take a chance and shake a fin!" The group sings. Ariel swims forward.

"Swim along, just join in the song. A musical for everyone to have a lot of finny fun!" Ariel sings before they pose for the finale. Ruby giggles as she floats beside Sora.

"Sora, Ruby! You were amazing!" Ariel exclaims.

"Hey, I wanna sing more lines!" Donald demands. Ariel giggles and Ruby does as well. Ruby looks at Ariel as she notices Ariel makes a sad expression. Ruby looks over to see why with the others. A king-like merman swam towards them.

"Your majesty, we have visitors." The crab says.

"King Triton." Sora announces.

"I certainly hope there hasn't been a need to use that Keyblade of yours." Triton explains.

"Nope. Everything's fine. Not a Heartless in sight." Sora continues. Ruby glances back towards Ariel and finds her swimming away.

"Your Majesty, our guests, dey wanna sing in de musical." The crab explains.

"Well, that sounds like a splendid idea. We may need your help after all..." Triton explains, "You see, I'm afraid Ariel's still infatuated with the human world. A busy rehearsal schedule might be just the thing she needs to stop thinking about life up on the surface." Ruby and Sora look over towards Ariel. Ruby could tell what was wrong. They head after Ariel.

"Sora, I think... the issue that Ariel has is the same I have with my friend that I'm looking for." Ruby explains.

"Your friend?" Sora asks.

"The one I have feelings for." Ruby whispers.

"You think she's in love." Sora explains.

"I know a love sick look when I see one. I've often found myself looking like that when thinking about him." Ruby explains.

"I see." Sora says then swims over to Ariel, "Come on, we've gotta keep rehearsing."

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel like it." Ariel states.

"No, Ariel!" The crab calls out.

"I've got an idea, Sebastian." Flounder states, "I know how to cheer Ariel up. Come on! Follow me!" Flounder leads them to a shipwreck. Flounder shows them the statue of the prince.

"Who's the statue of and why is he so... handsome?" Ruby asks.

"I thought you had feelings for the guy you like?" Sora asks.

"I do. But prince characters are so handsome." Ruby explains and Sora laughs with her.

"Oh no. Dis must be from de human world." Sebastian explains.

"I found it after that storm - and I bet it's from a shipwreck." Flounder explains, "Don't ya think Ariel's gonna love it?"

"But if de sea king finds out about dis..." Sebastian whines.

"It's better than going to the surface." Donald points out.

"C'mon, help me move it." Sora states. They all work together to try to move the rock. They decided they needed to learn how to use magic to move the statue.

"That looks like the end of this adventure for now..." Ruby explains.

"Where should we go to try the magic we need?" Sora asks.

"I don't know anything about magic." Ruby says.

"Right..." Sora replies. They return to the gummiship. Ruby looks around and her eyes land on a world up ahead.

"What's that world there?" Ruby asks.

"Halloween Town!" Sora exclaims.

"Maybe our friends can help!" Goofy suggests.

"Yeah, let's go ask Jack for help!" Sora exclaims.

"Jack? Another Jack? He's not a pirate is he?" Ruby asks.

"Nope, he's a Pumpkin King." Sora tells her.

"Pumpkin King?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah, Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King is his full title." Sora states and they fly towards the world.