Puppy-chan (kyotani kentaro)

Kyotani x oc

Sister to Mad Dog Chan

Miharu had to follow Kyotani to school since her sister's school was closed and nobody can take care of her.

_____________________________________
Kyotani pov
I look at my mother in disbelief "Mom you think? Is it safe to bring Miharu to school? You know how they treat me and I treat them right?" He asked questioning her attention as Miharu was sitting on the dining table eating her cookies early in the morning as I gave her since she uses her puppy dog eye.

Our mom sighs "I know but you both know that you and I don't trust babysitters right? And no one that we trust is available and I'm late for my work trip. I already cooked a few meals for both of you so you can reheat them and take care of your sister. And you teacher already permitted us to bring her" she said as ruffled Miharu's hair who just smiled at her.

I sigh heavily "Fine... I will protect her" I mumbled not sure if this was a good idea.

I watch her smile at me and pat my head "Thank you, sweetie, ~ I will bring you a lot of gifts" she said before turning to Miharu "Puppy ~ I'm going to leave you and Ken-ni home alone for 3day" she sighs as she picked her up while kissing her head "so I want you to listen to your big brother and remember if he gets too work up what do you do?" She asked Miharu who smiled hugely "hug ni-chan legs and kiss his leg and say, "Kenken, I'm here!" She beamed making me shake my head.

I can hear my mom praising her "You going to be late mom" i reminded her about her being which she gasped softly and gave miharu to me "okay, you two be nice and protect each other and anddd~ take care" she said before kissing both of our foreheads "i love you both soooo much" she said then left the house as i put miharu down "okay puppy. I want you to bring the colouring book that you like, your stuffie and colouring pencils or marker you know and a bag to me right now" i said to her while grumbling a bit which she nodded "okay!!!" She said sweetly running to her room.

I looked at the time which says 6:30 am making me growls a bit "fuck... I have practice at 7:00 am.. how will the school react..." I grumbles under my breath then miharu loudly pulls me out of my thoughts "niiiii-channnn!!!" She huffs and i glare at her which she pouts angrily "i called you and you didn't answer! You're where mumbling about school and and poopy!" She said angrily "i miharu! Will protect you from those villains at school!" She said confidently making me raise my eyebrow "how? You know they are much bigger than you" i said while she smile at me "and chicuwawa is tiny and they are the most fearful and brave dog ever" she nodded.

I sigh "fine fine... I will be the Doberman or pitbull" she giggles as she shows me her things.

Miharu had a dino backpack and she bought a duck, dog and animal colouring book with her pencil colours and markers, she also has her duckie and puppy stuffed toy.

I put everything organised in her back making sure her stuffie dog pops up in her bag so miharu thinks her puppy has oxygen while she holds the duck.

I take my back put both of our bento few snacks for miharu to eat in my back and some in my gym bag.

I then put on miharu shoes who wait for me to on my shoe as we made our way to Aoba Joshi.

I open the door to the gym as i grumbles looking around for the coaches to so we talk about miharu being here.

Author pov
Kyotani walks in first while miharu who just walking behind his brother's leg as she hums her made-up song about duck pooping in space and the poop becomes a star.

"Duckie flies in space~ pooping pooping~" miharu sang as she giggles at her silly song while everyone in the gym wondered why there was someone singing about duck space poop.