Chapter 21: Pirate Tales!

Start from the beginning

"Weren't you listening to me before?" The first guy asks.

"Hey Pete, thanks for the tip." Sora explains.

"The cat face idiot is named Pete?" Ruby asks.

"Yep." Sora replies. Sora, Donald and Goofy all use their unique magic. A pirate goes for Ruby realizing she didn't have magic and Ruby closes her eyes and flinches. She raises her hands up and a flash of light appears from her hands. Sora and the others look over. Inside Sora, Roxas stares in shock as he could see something appear in Ruby's hand. It looked like a keyblade with flowers on the key part and a heart surrounding the handle. It created light around Ruby, protecting her. The skeleton pirate is destroyed and vanishes just as the light does.

"What was that?" Sora asks as he couldn't see the keyblade himself. Ruby didn't know what happened. Ruby didn't know that she'd be able to use a keyblade one day. It was due to her connection and love for Roxas that she could even bring forth the light.

"Hey! This ain't over!" Pete exclaims. Pete runs away like a coward.

"If Pete's here, that must mean we have work to do." Sora explains.

"Yep." Goofy replies, "And that pirate captain looked pretty mean, too."

"Man, I'd hate to see him turn into a Heartless." Sora replies.

"Well, we ARE here..." Donald explains.

"Hey, maybe we can take a pirate ship out for a spin." Sora suggests jokingly. Ruby looks at him and sighs.

"Just kidding!" Sora assures them, "Weren't those guys headed into town?"

"Yeah. I think they were looking for treasure." Goofy explains. Ruby looks towards the town with Sora, Donald and Goofy. They take off running and find a guy getting attacked by Heartless. He was trying to chase after a guy carrying a woman who the guy called out as Elizabeth.

"What are they?" The guy asks.

"It's the Heartless! Watch out!" Donald calls out.

"We'll deal with them!" Sora assures the guy, "Go! Take cover with Ruby!"

"This way!" Ruby tells the guy. The guy and Ruby run off.

"Who are you all?" The guy asks.

"My name is Ruby and those three are Sora, Donald and Goofy." Ruby explains.

"I'm Will Turner." The guy tells her. Sora, Donald and Goofy quickly dispatch the Heartless before Ruby and the guy run back over.

"Well done!" Will explains.

"This guy is Will Turner." Ruby explains.

"My own fencing skills are not to be ashamed of... but I've never faced foes such as that before." Will explains.

"You really think we're that good?" Sora asks.

"Did you find your friend?" Goofy asks.

"I was too late. But I must rescue her!" Will explains, "Would you help me?"

"Of course!" Sora exclaims, "I'm Sora. As I'm sure Ruby already told you. This is Donald and Goofy." He motions to the two on each side of him.

"Let's go!" Sora tells Will.

"Right. We've got to get to the docks!" Will replies. Will leads them to the docks. Ruby runs after them as she was the slowest. The ship was leaving port. Ruby gasps as she pants.

"Oh no!" Ruby states.

"We're too late. Those pirates kidnapped Miss Swann and took her to their ship." Will explains, "Now they've sailed and I'll never be able to find her."