Alanza Astrion- 19-02-2666

"Great," I thought, as I saw that Willow girl was approaching me.

"Well hello darling, what brings you here?" I immediately asked her, the sarcasm dripping off it.

She was annoyed the moment I said that. Exactly the point.

I paid for my stuff and was just stuffing it in my bag when Willow walked towards me again. "Umm so. Sorry to bother you again but I'm kinda lost.""That's just a remark, darling, say what you want, and maybe I'll help you." "Pff ok then. Can you please help me get to Chester's house?"

"Good girl." See? That wasn't so hard, now to answer your question. Of Course, I'll help you get to Chester's house, Darling.""Eww don't call me a good girl, that's weird. Let's get going."

I start to walk away. "You sure you don't like it? Because the look on your face says a lot. Now come on, before I just let you stand there for all of eternity Darling."

Willow aggressively ripped her bag of chips open and as a result, everything fell on the ground. I chuckled slightly because laughing would be mean, even for me.

"Oh shut up, not like you would do it any better." She's annoyed, I get it, she spilled her chips everywhere. But there wasn't any reason to rip it open that aggressively, right?

We started walking towards Chester's house, it was silent. Great. To kill some time I took Tequila out of my bag, it was hot enough luckily. Not all parts of climate change were that bad.

"what the fuck, you have a snake! it better not eat Clover," Willow said as she put Clover on her other shoulder. "And what if she does Darling?"

"Well if he does I'll kill her with no regrets."

"Then I'll kill you, but no worries. She only eats dead animals and she's still processing her last meal."

"Hmm okay, then but I still don't trust it." And I don't trust you. I thought to myself as we walked through the street where Chester lives."So, we're here. "Goodbye." I turned around and walked away.

As I walked home I let Tequila swirl around my right hand and arm. I sighed.

Why can't I just run away? It wasn't the problem of school or not having friends. Heck, it wasn't even that Willow girl. No, it were my parents.

Ever since I was young I had to be the perfect child, perfect grades, perfect attitude, shit like that. I always tried my best to do so, because if I didn't meet those standards it was over.

I would be grounded for a month when I failed a test at school, my phone or door taken away when I talked back. Calling my mother mom once resulted in not having dinner. I was six, six when that happened.

Oh, and even the thought of them being supportive towards Ace and Chester would be paradise, because if I told them that Chester was trans and that they were dating. I wouldn't be allowed to ever see them again

That's also the reason I'm not out to them, I'll probably never be. If being homophobic was a crime, they would've been locked up for eternity. Until the only thing left of them is dust made of their bones.

All that together resulted in a person who wanted to defend themselves, because not even feeling good around your parents is not something that you want. So I started making weapons out of cartons, daggers mostly. Making sure that no one could find them, especially not my parents. But by the time I was sixteen, I got myself a real pair. They're great, to say the least, plus they make me feel more safe.

I sighed before I opened the door to my house. Great, my mother was standing in front of me with an angry expression on her face and her arms folded.

I wonder what it is this time.