Chapter 20: Disney Castle Is Under Attack!

Depuis le début

"Your Majesty! Queen Minnie! We're back!" Donald announces. Ruby looks around them at Queen Minnie.

"You're here!" Queen Minnie exclaims happily.

"She's an adorable mouse!" Ruby squeals.

"Your Royal Highness, did ya happen to summon us?" Goofy asks.

"Yes." Minnie replies. Sora leans on Goofy and Donald.

"Where's the King?" Sora asks.

"Sora has zero respect." Ruby mutters as she curtsies. Minnie looks up at Sora and Donald makes him bow.

"Excuse him! This is our friend, Sora." Donald explains.

"Oh, Sora!" Minnie exclaims, "The King told me all about you in his letters. He said you're a very brave young man."

"Sora?" Ruby teases. Sora gets embarrassed.

"So do you know where he is?" Sora asks. Minnie shakes her head no and the group sighs. Ruby bends down to look at Minnie.

"Who's this?" Minnie asks.

"Our new friend, Ruby. She's looking for her friends just like we're looking for ours." Donald explains.

"It's very nice to meet you." Minnie replies.

"You as well your highness. Why did you call these guys here?" Ruby asks.

"Your Majesty, what are Heartless doing in your castle?" Donald asks at the same time.

"Oh my... So those are the Heartless." Minnie explains as she didn't know.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of 'em!" Sora assures her.

"I know I can count on you, Sora." Minnie replies. Ruby looks at Sora and smiles at him. Sora was really a hero. She could see why the worlds needed him. She looks down. She missed Roxas a lot and wondered how she could get him back. She places her hand against her heart. She needed to tell him her feelings in person.

"Now, there's something I'd like all of you to come and see. Would you please escort me to the audience chamber?" Minnie asks. The guys salute and Minnie gasps in realization.

"I forgot to warn everyone else in the castle about the danger!" Minnie exclaims, "We must be sure they're hidden somewhere safe!"

"Okay, we'll go tell them!" Sora assures her.

"The whole castle?" Donald asks.

"We just gotta split up, Donald." Goofy explains.

"I'll make sure that everyone knows what's going on." Sora tells the group.

"No, Sora, you'll just get lost!" Donald tells him.

"Okay. Then Ruby and I'll stay with the Queen." Sora explains.

"Good!" Donald exclaims. Minnie begins giggling as she looks at the group. Ruby looks down at Minnie and then at Sora, Donald and Goofy. The three friends were really something. Ruby could tell they'd traveled for a long time together. Ruby could sense as much.

"Alrighty then, see ya later." Goofy says. Goofy and Donald run off.

"Um, the audience chamber, right, ma'am?" Sora asks Minnie.

"Yes, Sora. Let's be on our way." Minnie replies. Sora, Ruby and Minnie head out into the hall. They get attacked right away. Sora fights off the Heartless and Ruby and Minnie help where they can. Sora and Minnie combine their strength and Ruby gasps in surprise. Minnie and Sora set up a powerful barrier and throw back the Heartless from being around the three of them.