episode 12

Suggestion: you can listen instrumental music with this it's feel good right or if you want to skip you can 💜💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author: last episode we saw that yn was made a plan to hangout with her bestfriend because they meet after a long time but oth thv also get to know the reality of yn so he decided to give her a surprise

Now let's start the story:

After sometime you come that address which was hazel told you . As your open the door and go inside you started to find your best friend and luckily she is sitting on the corner seat.

Hazel: yn ( wave her hand)

Yn: heyy.

Then you also take your seat front of her.

Hazel: ohh yn it's been a long time I'm happy to see you.

Yn: me too hazel

Hazel: hey first let's order something and i will pay the amount.

Yn: okay done

Then you both check the menu and decide to get one pizza, two colddrink and noodles.

Yn: oh perfect

Hazel: so yn how is your married life goes?

You became silent for sometime then u answer her questions

Yn: it's just not being that well i.. I mean

Hazel: hey yn it's okay if you don't like to share with me i can understand.

Yn: not like that hazel.. my whole life is messes up.

Hazel: what happened yn tell me clearly.

Then you started to tell her how he behave towards you and never care for you that you even ate anything or not
And even you told her about thv's strange behaviour on your first night like how is scared and speaking the random things.

Hazel: oh yn I'm sorry but i think something is with your husband please don't get me wrong. Like everything you told me about it's looks like he lost someone or maybe he sometimes lost the control on his brain.

Yn: huh what do you mean?

Hazel: like yn understand his behaviour is changing with in a second and he speak to itself i mean did he have some kind of disorder like mania ( personality disorder). Or maybe derealiestion and depersonlization.

Yn: ohh no no it can't be

Hazel: oh calm down yn I'm not saying he a psycho maybe their is a another reason.
Yn please try to conversation with him and asked is something happened with him in the past that he still traumatised.