episode 2

"He looks straight into her eyes."
Thv: don't worry babygirl it would be fun ha ha haa
Yn(pov): but he laughs as creep leave whatever.
Then he started to admire your collar bone, looking at you pink soft lips and it's made him our of control.
He leaked his lips and without anything warning...

Yn pov:
He leaned his lips on mine and we lost in a passionate
Kiss that I just forgot about
Everything at starting it was feel rough but suddenly don't know my hand by mistake broked the glass flower vase.
We both shock of huge sound or look their and I am 100% sure that he gonna blast at me any time.

Thv: Bit*h HOW DARE YOU
Thv: you just broke My mother gifted vase have you any idea how precious this gift to me .
Yn: tae first stop shouting on me
" suddenly he slapped on her face. She is just stay quiet their"
Thv: now just clean up this mess
Then he went to bathroom.

Yn pov:
I am still processing what did Just happen,
Yn: he did just slapped me on our first night how can be a human this fast.
Yn: I'm lost in My though that I forgot that I got a cut on My hand and blood flow from it.

" after few minutes taehyung come"
Thv: you still standing there i said go and clean the mess.
Yn: hmmm
" tear forming in her"
Then I knee down to floor and started to take the broken piece on a paper but I didn't realise that taehyung looking at me then his gaze focus towards my injury and after seeing the blood he started to behave weird.
Like started to sweat as hell or started to speak all weird.

Thv: hey no please don't do.
I can't kill her please let's us go. You are so bad i hate you
Thv:  noooooo..

Yn pov: my gaze suddenly fix towards him in shocked to see his situation in front of me . He looks so scared and hurt too and even some tears drop from his eyes. Without any more 1 sec I get up and hug him tight in My embrace.
Yn: tae are you okay.
Thv: ynaaa
Yn: it's okay tae I'm here for you.

" I keep patting on his back to relax him after some minutes he became relax and i help him to lay down on bed and make him sleep. Then he went to a deep sleep because I roaming My hands around his soft hair.

Author pov: what shampoo he use???

Back to the story

Yn: then I also went to sleep on the couch after apply ointment on My wound
Yn: such a heavy day

    Time skip to morning ..

Author: i hope you enjoyed My
Fictional story.

Please share your views through the comments and yeah hate comments are not allowed

Bye have good night

💜💜💜💜💜

Author: aish tomorrow is my physics test hmmm 😞 and I'm writing the ff for you  and you just leave it in a half ...

Ok bye once again