episode 3

In the morning....

A shining rays of sunlight focus on your
Direct and makes you wake up you open your eyes and streching your limbs then noticed that taehyung still sleeping beside you and he have a pillow to whom he tight hug.

Yn :  you look so cute while sleeping
Like their no shouting, no angry no mood change Just everything looks fine (speak in a whisper tone).

" he looks so innocent elegant no one can say that he  was hurt you on your first night ."

Then you go for daily routine after 20 minutes your daily routine is completed so you go to your share bed room and see taehyung is not here so you think may he wake up too and go downstairs.

On the other hand taehyung also done with his morning routine then thv go to the kitchen after few minutes you Also.

You comes towards the direction of kitchen and saw him talking with maid about Breakfast and he then also noticed you .

Yn: good morning taehyung (greet with small smile)

Thv: hmmm i hope your family atleast teach you how to cook ( speak in cold and heavy voice)?

Yn: Uhmm yeah I knew

Thv: ok then try to make lite and something delicious and maid Nancy will help you or yeah this time don't broke anything or don't do any mistakes again otherwise this is not gonna be okay for mrs yn.

Thv: AM I CLEARED!!

Yn: y..e..ah yes i

"Then he comes outside and sit in the dining room on chair on the other hand u started to thinking what to make for him"

Yn: ohh yeah  I will make egg toast, pohaa and coffee for him ok .

Yn pov: while i making us breakfast , i started to thinking about last night and suddenly you realised that you added extra sodium (NaCl) but you thought it's not that much and coffee will balance the taste  .

After completing the breakfast you to thanked to aunty Nancy .

Author: Nancy Is an 40 years old lady who having one son.

          In the Direction of dinning room..
. ............
You comes to dinning room and saw him talking with someone seem very busy so without disturbing him you starts to serve breakfast for him

Yn (in her mind): i hope he will gonna love this meal.

" but who knows that thv hates the coffee and wants everything perfect. You still standing their . He is still on call and take first bite of his toast further take first sip of drink (coffee)and boom."

* he cut the call and throw hot cup of coffee on you in defence you put your hands near your face but your hands get burnt and even dress also Become stained *

Thv:  WHAT THE HELL YN WHY you do mistakes and always forced me to hurt you . I told you already don't do anything mess so I have to punish you .

" meanwhile her eyes filled with tears".
Yn: I'm so..ry ta..ehy..ung i.. don't know that you don't like coffee it's my mistake i will take care next time ( speak in cracked and scare voice).

Thv: NANCY!!
Nancy: yes master , oh mam are you ok

Thv: what's the f**k*"g ok Nancy didn't you told her i hate coffee huh so this what i am pay you huh.

Nancy: please forgive me master i forgot to told her I won't repeat this mistake again , I'm sorry master ( she is almost joining her hand and respect to him).

Thv: GET OUT Of MY EYES BEFORE I KILL YOU .

" meanwhile you still standing their
And crying because of pain then taehyung notice you are makes you sit nearby then chair and hold your hands ."

Thv: look yn i don't want to do this but ..
Thv: MAID GIVE ME THE FIRST AID BOX.

Maid 2: yes master take this (she gives him first aid box)

" he hold your hand and see buring mark on your hands then started to put some ointment and blew the air with mouth
After bandage it."

Thv: look yn i don't have any intention to hurt you but idk how i just got hyper This much, please say something yn .

Yn: I'm sorry it's My fault as your wife i have to take care of yourself like and dislikes.
He is just looking at you without Utter a single word then.

Thv: it's okay yn now I have to go to company and listen I'm coming later till you take care  .

Thv: bye yn ( kiss on your hands)
Yn: take care taehyung ( smile a little)

       After that you close the door .....

            Skip to his company.....

So this is the company of him

He comes to his company and comes out of his BMW car then moved inside the company

Author: I can't believe I a almost write 1k words hope you guys enjoyed the series please stay with me till the end of the.

  Author: i just got a new post other members of military enlistment I'm so proud of them but Deep down I'm sad special for v because he is my first love
And favourite person and i knew that you too miss them right?
But the most worst is my country last final match ( lost the cricket world cup)
But i knew our Players worked hard and we proud of them about this.

Bye see you in next episode

Remember one day jimin will also got his jam and you don't stop keeping going in your life.