Chapter 02: Enter Naruto Uzumaki and Y/N L/N

"Ninjakind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the samurais"

Beginnings Arc: Part 2

It has been sixteen years since the Hidden Leaf Village, also known as Konohahagakure or Konoha for short, endured a devastating attack by the Nine Tailed Fox. The fox, a monstrous entity of immense power, was ultimately sealed within a baby by the Fourth Hokage, although the task proved to be an exceptionally challenging one due to the oppressive presence of the demonic force that lurked around that fateful day. Had it had not been for the only samurai of Konoha present that day, things could have ended very differently.

It's a typical day in Konoha, one of the most powerful of the ninja villages. We see a young blonde boy with bright blue eyes, Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto, one of the two infants that were present the night the colossal Nine Tailed Fox attacked the village. He was the baby who was unfortunately the recipient of the monster's power. 

It was the start of the day and Naruto is up to his mischievous ways again, running and laughing as he carries a bucket of paint in one hand. In hot pursuit are two shinobi, determined to stop his shenanigans.

 In hot pursuit are two shinobi, determined to stop his shenanigans

A/N: Naruto Uzumaki

Ninja #1: Naruto! Come back here! When I get my hands on you...!

Ninja #2: You crossed the line this time, Naruto!

With Naruto still laughing, they race off, blinking in and out of sight with their ninja movements, bouncing off walls of houses. Then Naruto comes down, holding the paint bucket. Laughing at his pursuers as they fail to catch him.

Naruto: Give it up!

In Konoha, the Hokages are the most respected individuals of the village, one of the ways which the villagers pay their respects to them, is to have their face engraved on the only mountain in the village. This would be known as Hokage Rock and not too long ago, the stone faces of the previous Hokages were drawn on with different coloured paints by Naruto hence why he was being pursued as he continued to laugh at the ninjas chasing him.

 This would be known as Hokage Rock and not too long ago, the stone faces of the previous Hokages were drawn on with different coloured paints by Naruto hence why he was being pursued as he continued to laugh at the ninjas chasing him