A New Chapter in UA

Start from the beginning

She sniffed before shaking her head and said, "I'm fine." Sayako then headed out of the room, not paying heed to the blanket hanging off her shoulders. "I already told Aizawa about them. In the meantime, you can head off while I reward myself with some food."

______

However, Aizawa was already in the common room by the time All Might and Sayako went downstairs. By the looks of it, he was about to leave.

"So Midoriya and Bakugo, huh?" he sighed, "Why am I not surprised to hear that?"

The student shrugged and pulled her blanket closer. "Problem children problem, I guess."

"And why exactly are you still awake?" he pointed out, eyeing the student in the blanket.

Sayako shrunk in his presence.

"It's not her fault, she's awake," All Might said and she silently thanked him.

"I've known the boys before they came to UA," he continued, "And I've given the pair quite a bit of thought. Will you leave them to me for now? I'll bring them back."

With the way he spoke, it was clear that he was serious, so Aizawa let him go leaving Sayako with him.

She watches as All Might's figure disappears behind the door. "Hm..." Midoriya and Bakugo...

"Don't follow him," Aizawa ordered.

"I ain't gonna. I'm too tired for that!" She sniffed.

_______

Aizawa didn't let the problem children rest easy as Midoriya and Bakugo were bound the second they walked and got a punishment sentence: house arrest and a written apology.

"Haha! You're in trouble~!" Sayako teased from the couch, swallowing another spoonful of ice cream, "How the mighty beasts have fallen. Must be nice falling to the depths of despair."

Bindings then wrapped around her mouth. Unfortunately, she was not spared from his wrath.

"Don't think I forgot about you!" he raged on.

She moved the cloth with her hands to speak. "I understand them but why am I in trouble?"

"You hacked into the surveillance system bot and altered data files."

She made a whining noise waving her sleeves obviously too long for her hands. "Bakugo was the one who disabled him! I just activated him again so Mr. Toshinori would find them."

Her voice was higher pitched than usual and she had a drained-out face.

She tugged on the said teacher's sleeve. "Come on! Tell him Mr. Toshinori!"

All Might quickly answered. "I can vouch for her as well. I was the one who asked for her help in locating the boys. I take responsibility for the three of them."

The Water Flows My Hero Academia X OC FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara