Classified Files: The Fast and the Unseen (License Exam Extras)

A chapter with 2 extra stories that took place during the 10-day training for the License exam. 

They are essential to the story so I recommend not skipping.

Also tysm for every form of support, whether views, comments, or votes and artwork. 

It means so much to me and always encourages me to continue.

Enjoy the rest of your day/night

_______

The Cheetah Incident

Sayako burst open the door of the staff room. 

Aizawa glared at the student with his infamous deadpanned expression as a big and proud smile was plastered on her face.

"Helloo Mr. Aizawa! I have detention with you!" she announced in a very 'All Might' tone rumbling even the smallest of items on his desk. 

The rest of the staff was occupied with their everyday problems, not to mention their hero duties so Aizawa had the silence to himself. 

It was quiet. Peaceful even.

Until now...

Goodbye peaceful room. "Our usuals are after school hours," he noted, catching a glimpse of his empty mug and making a mental note to double the coffee as he got up to refill.

"I'd rather not ask to ruin the rest of the day but what happened this time?"

She hides her amused smile in the corner of her lips resting her jacket on the chair.

 "Nothing too crazy..."

"I beg to differ."

Her smile widened as she took a seat in front of his desk. "I bought a cheetah with your credit card!"

He pauses for a while before slowly turning to her. "Come again?"

"YEAH! See? Nothing too crazy." Contrasting to Aizawa's flamed rage in his eyes, Sayako laid back on the chair.

For now, the rage was a teeth-biting groan. "Nothing too crazy...How is that not crazy?!"

"You like cats, don't you?" she flips through a random book on his table, keeping an upbeat attitude. "So I got you a cheetah for the dorms!"

He paced to the door, eyes flooded with annoyance. "That is not a suitable Dorm pet, Sayako! Where is this cheetah even?!"

Her proud smile fell.

"Well?" He knew he would regret asking judging by her sunken expression but the question rolled off his tongue.

"...I lost it."

"You...lost it...?"

"Yeah! And that's why I'm in detention with you." 

He snatched the diary from her hands. "How do you lose a cheetah?"

She shrugged. "You forget to cherish it...? Also Principal has some teachers looking for it. And the Class had joined in."

That explains the quiet staff room. Aizawa rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to suppress whatever was growing in his chest. "What am I gonna do with you, Sayako..." he mumbled.