𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

Start from the beginning

"Um, okay?" I mumble, throwing on a white two piece. 

-TIME SKIP-

The whole dinner, I talked to Gio, Tayma and Erling but not Jude. We would make awkward eye contact every now and then. 

"(Y/n), can we talk?" Jude asks, rubbing his palm timidly. 

I let out a sigh, standing up. Jude gets up as well, leading me outside. 

"Here to give me another half assed apology that God knows who told you to say?" I scoff. 

"No one told me to apologies to you." Jude mumbles. 

"That doesn't make it any better. That just means you willingly said that horrid apology." I laugh, annoyed. 

"I seriously don't know how to apologise to people." Jude tries to reason. "I feel weird and awkward saying sorry so I end up being a dick." He says.

"Ok, great." I shrug, turning to walk in.

"But." He starts, grabbing my wrist and dragging me back. "I can usually try to express it physically?"

"You seriously do not know how to say sorry or speak about your emotions do you?" I ask.

"No." He replies quickly. "So, after dinner come to my car." He instructs. "I'm taking you somewhere I hope you like."

"Fine." I answer sharply. "You better not kidnap me. I know football so if I were you, I wouldn't be surprised when I get a phone call saying a 5'6 girl stole your position in Dortmund. Do not kidnap me."

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckles, holding the door open for me. 

"Did you two make up?" Gio asks as soon as we walk in.

"Nope, but I am taking her somewhere tonight to apologise." Jude says, sinking into his chair.

"Yeah cuz you refuse to apologise using your words." Erling mumbles. 

"Shut the hell up! You know it makes me feel weird an-" Jude starts.

"And icky. We know." Gio and Erling say at the same time, making Tayma and I burst out laughing. 

The dinner went smoothly after I talked to Jude. Gio paid for this dinner because the 3 boys take turns in paying for dinner, not letting Tayma or I pay.

I stand next to Gio as he pays, watching Jude walk out the restaurant after saying bye to everyone.

"What did he say to you?" Gio asks as he places his card in the machine, tapping in his code.

"He said he's gonna take me somewhere tonight because he doesn't know how to say sorry through words. He said it makes him feel weird and he ends up being a dick." I explain, walking with Gio after he finished paying. Erling is talking to Tayma, and I can see Gio eyeing them like crazy. 

"You like her?" I ask, nudging him.

"Huh? No." He answers, embarrassed. 

"Sure." I smile. I say bye to Gio, Erling and Tayma before stepping out the restaurant, seeing Jude's car turned on as he stood outside, leaning against it on his phone. "Alright, where are you taking me?" I ask, walking to the passengers seat. I put my hand on the handle of the door, ready to open it but Jude lets out a quick whistle to catch my attention before running over and opening the door for me. "Unnecessary but thanks." I shrug, getting in. 

The car ride was silent until Jude pulled the car into a parking. The sun was starting to set, and the sky was a mix of pink, blue and orange. 

"I, uhh... I asked Tayma what your favourite flower is." He says as he leans into the backseat, grabbing a bouquet of tulips. I feel my cheeks burn pink as I grab the bouquet so I could hide my face. He doesn't know, but I have a tattoo of a tulip on my collar bone. I guess he's never seen it.