𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝?

-JUDE POV-

It's friday, and training was canceled. So the boys and I decided to go ice skating for some fun. Erling is currently driving us to the rink where we're going to meet the whole team. 

"Can't believe she didn't follow you back." Erling laughs.

"Shut up, it doesn't matter." I huff. 

"I know you're pissed." He chuckles, pulling up into the parking as we all walk out and into the building. 

The first thing I see is Tayma. What the hell is she doing here? 

"Jude?" She says, with a laugh.

"Oh, hey." I wave, looking back to see the boys paying for 2 hours on the ice and grabbing some ice skates. I call out the Gio and motion for him to get me a pair too. 

"What are you doing here?" Tayma asks. 

"Could ask you the same." I shrug. 

"Oh, (Y/n) coaches these 2 girls every friday." She answers, nudging her head towards the only three people on the rink. 

"Oh, that's cool." I nod, watching as she holds the hand of the younger girl, helping her glide across the ice. She looked really good. She had black leggings on with a zip up black romper on. Her socks were covering the top of her skates to keep her ankles warm and her hair was up in a ponytail. It was a sight to see. 

"Stop looking at her like that." Tayma huffs. 

"Like what?" I say, tearing my eyes off of (Y/n).

"Like you're in love with her." Tayma says bluntly. 

"What if I am?" I tease.

"Well, it would be one sided." She shrugs.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Boy, I know my bestfriend, she ain't gonna like a stuck up cunt like you." She snaps, side eyeing me. 

"How am I stuck up?!" I yell, a bit offended. 

"Oh, you're pretty stuck up and full of yourself." Erling laughs, shoving a pair of skates into my hand. 

"He knows whats up." Tayma chuckles, fist pumping Erling.

"What are you guys bestfriends now?" I joke. 

"Yeah, she's my bestie." Erling says. "Trynna set her up with Gio."

"Hey, you said you wouldn't say anything!" Tayma yells. 

"Oops." Erling shrugs, before sitting down on a bench. "um, how do we tie the laces?"

I look down and realise that there are a million laces. Shit.

"I don't know how, but (Y/n)'s class is about to end, she could show you." Tayma offers. 

The whole team sit down in a row as we all watch (Y/n) wave at the 2 girls before making her way to where we are, pulling off her gloves and paying no mind to us. But when she realises that the whole team is sitting and looking at her, she makes a weird face.

"Woah, that's not intimidating at all." She chuckles. "Do you guys need something."

"Laces." We all say at the same time.

"Right." She sighs. She walks in front of us, not even questioning why the whole team is here and sits on the ground, untying her laces. 

"hey, no." Erling stands up. "Guys get up. Let her sit on the chair."