𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧

-

Tayma groans as her hands fly up in annoyance, watching the boys miss goal after goal. Some of the wives of the players are up here, but theres one girl called Chloe who none of us recognise. i laugh at something Scarlett, Marco Reus' wife, says before continuing to watch the match. 

The first thing we see is Marco being fouled like crazy. The ref decides that nothing should be done about it and Scarlett stands up angrily.

"Come on!" She groans. "That should've been a red card!"

I couldn't agree more. I ignore my annoyance over that foul because my heart starts racing when I see Erling running closer to the goal and Jude was ahead of Erling, close to the goal. Erling passes the ball to Jude who shoots it, the ball flying perfectly to the back of the net. 

Everyone dressed in yellow stands up, yelling in happiness as the whole stadium fills with cheers. Jude does a celebration, looking over at the box and making eye contact with me, doing a hand sign to tell me to spin around. I feel eyes on me as I timidly turn to reveal Judes jersey on my back. When I turn back around, he's smirking at me, his tongue poking the side of his cheek, nodding. 

"Ok, he's so into you." Tayma laughs, poking me in the side. 

"Shut up. He's just teasing cuz he knows I'd be embarrassed." I giggle, shuffling away from her so she can't tickle me. 

Despite being happy about Judes goal, Dortmund are still down a goal, and Man City are playing extra good this second half. I can definitely see another goal coming from their side. 

-TIME SKIP-

As I expected, Man city scored another goal. The Dortmund players were growing tired and annoyed, but especially Jude. I've never seen him so pissed. He was yelling at everyone, pissing off his teammates as well. He calmed down a bit when his coach told him to chill or he'll be subbed off. 

I understand his annoyance. I can tell he's playing really hard because he's been doing amazing this match, but yelling at his teammates won't solve anything. 

"Jude gets mad when hes losing." Scarlett explains when she sees my furrowed brows as I watch Jude shove off Gio's arm as Gio tried to calm him down. 

"yeah, I can tell." I chuckle. 

"He's mad on the pitch, but right after the match he's crazy angry. It's fine, though, he comes around a day later." She assures as I nod.

Jude gets the ball from the opponents, running towards the ball and sending Kamara the ball perfectly, who attempts a goal but it gets saved. I let out an annoyed grunt, biting on my acrylics. 

Jude stares at Kamara with a look that screamed 'what the fuck is wrong with you'. He has to calm down because it wasn't Abdoulaye's fault. 

The match ended, and Dortmund lost 3-1. I saw Erling talking to the Man City coach, smiling really happily. I hope the sign him, it's his dream and he could do wonders at that club. I'd be devastated for him to leave, but it's what he wants and I support him fully.

Tayma and I let out a sad sigh, watching the boys grab their water bottles, drinking from it with a sorrow look on their face. The second all the WAGs got down from the VIP section, they go to their partners while Tayma and i make our way to Gio, Jude and Erling. I see Erling and Gio patting jude on the back and jude looked destroyed. Gio looks up when he sees us making our way to him and waves over, but before we could wave back, a girl pushes past us and sprints towards Gio, hugging him. It was that Chloe girl.

Tayma glances at me, raising her brows and i knew she was asking who that girl was. I just shrug, watching Gio hug her back quickly before they exchange a few words and the girl walks away. Gio runs over, greeting us. 

"Jude's really pissed, he's extra annoyed about losing this match, though." Gio explains. 

"Why?" I ask, looking over Gio's shoulder to see Jude glaring at the ground as Erling stands next to him, saying a few words. 

"Dunno, maybe he's trying to impress you but he lost." Gio jokes. I let out a fake laugh before glaring at Gio. "Just kidding," He says quickly. "He said something to Erling like 'I know what you're doing.' Or whatever, not sure what that means but I just left it." Gio shrugs as we walk towards the 2 others. 

"Jude?" Tayma mumbles, putting a hand on his shoulder. 

He grunts and shrugs her hand off, turning away, not looking at any of us. 

"Hey, Jude?" I say, shaking him lightly. He doesn't shove my arm off, but glances at me. 

I look back at the others and they get the hint to give Jude some space. I let go of him, letting out a disappointed sigh as I walk away with the others, leaving Jude on the pitch. But Jude grabs my wrist, pulling me back. 

I look at him, confused as I tell the others to continue walking. 

"Jude, what's wrong?" I ask as soon as he lets go of my wrist. 

He looks at me with glassy eyes. Oh no, he's gonna cry. 

"Oh, love." I whisper, pulling him into a tight hug. 

The stadium was empty now, only a few dortmund and Man city players were talking but all the fans were gone, with a few taking some pictures before leaving. Jude doesn't fully cry, but a few heavy tears fall on my shirt. 

"What happened?" I ask.

"You knew." He whispers, pushing me off of him gently. It wasn't a shove, but he pushed me away because he felt betrayed and I could tell.

"I knew what?" I ask. 

"You knew Erling wants to leave and you didn't bother telling me?" He asks, raising his voice a bit.

"Keep your voice down!" i hiss, grabbing his hand and dragging him to a quieter area. 

"Why? Cuz no one knows that Erlings fucking signing for Man city?" Jude says, really angrily. 

"Yes, that's exactly why!" I snap. He stares at me with eyes that were filled with anger. "Why are you so mad? You should be happy for him!"

"I'm mad because he's my bestfriend. How would you feel if Tayma was moving away and you'd never see her again unless you're playing against her?" Jude says, starting to list points as to why hes made. "I'm mad because I just lost a match so it's making me extra mad!" He's so stupid, but he's definitely mad. "And the worst part is, i thought we were actually friends."

"What are you saying?" I ask, confused. 

"I'm saying that I'd trust you would tell me something like this! Because you knew. He told you. And you know he's my bestfriend and I'd fucking die for him, yet you decided not to tell me?!" Jude says, offended. 

"You can't be mad at me for that." I say in a low voice.

"I can't?" He asks, shocked. "Yes, I can. You kept this huge secret from me!"

"You never asked about it!" i yell, getting pissed off. He has no right to be mad. 

"I need to ask you if my best friend is moving away for good?" He shouts. "You should've told me the second you found out. I can't believe I trusted you. I trusted that you would tell me if my bestfriend is signing for a different club."

"Jude you sound so stupid right now! Erling asked me not to tell you so he could, I did what Erling asked me to do. You have no right to be mad because none of this is my fault." i say, defending myself. 

"You're a bitch. You should've told me." He says, before walking off.

What is wrong with him? I stare at him in disbelief as i watch him walk away, slamming the door behind him. I feel pain surge in my throat as I hold back my tears. Why would he say that?