Planet X stages in the kuiper belt

Začať od začiatku

He destroyed the second one.

Literally destroying whatever is around him but that's okay because it's full of asteroids.

"IT COULD'VE BEEN YOU. NOT ME?!"

He held the asteroid holding it and gripping it tighter till it breaks.

After an angry rampage, he started to calm down a bit. Maybe this isn't the best coping mechanism, but it might be good for him to let it out.

He panted feeling tired of doing all that.

"I hate him so much.." He had come up with so many revenge ideas.
But he didn't want to do all that..

Too tired

And secondly,

Too guilty.
-----------------------------------------------------------
4. Sadness.
After a few more extra years
He sat down while floating. Taking off his pompom blue string beanie and grip it tighter in his hands while looking at it.

He sighed and hugged his knees just looking at the far away, dusty, cold, kuiper belt.

It's so foggy and lonely in there that he can't see the Sun or anyone.

He's just alone forever..

He teared up a few times and started to cry quietly.

His eyes are half shut yet still forming tears.

He's tired of this.

"It should have been you not me, " He repeated it quietly.

(Guys I have an au where Hades and Jupiter switch up except different personalities yet different size.. OHHHH🤯)

Hades wipe his tears as it already dried out and also almost ruined his cheek bandaged because of it.

He waited and stared at the foggy and cold kuiper belt.

-----------------------------------------------------------
5. enough.
After very much MANY years and you know which presents.
He had enough and started to get even more petty.

He stand up, instead of staying in the same place of where he gone thrown into he decided to explore the kuiper belt.

Can't believe he had stayed there for so long..

Guess he had to explore to entertain his boredom until he gets tired.

....

After sometime its just the same foggy and darkness of the kuiper belt.

he muttered something under his breathe. As he furrowed his eyebrow and threw another asteroid.

It collided with the second rock.

"Ugh..." Hades rolled his eyes and continued to float and explore around the dark, empty, and foggy place.

The darkness started to shadow him a bit. His shadow is a bit purplish but then he continued exploring everywhere.

Then he talked bad about everyone else. He hated them over this.

How he had gone through all this over his unstable orbit.

He thought everyone did this to him on purpose.

"I hate Sun.. His stupid red brightness! His stupid personality.. HE'S SO ANNOYING!" Hades muttered under his breathe and shouted how he find him annoying.

(Also he's talking about how everyone look like in the ancient time because.. Ya know? He didn't see the others changed)

"Saturn..that sensitive dumb planet. He's kinda annoying but..at least he a bit fine, " Hades said to himself about him.

"And Uranus! That dumbass! But I wouldn't blame him though.. He warned me and I didn't listen..maybe I should have if I wasn't so stubborn, " Hades mentioned him and sigh sadly.

Neptune..
He's his best friend yet taller then him but at least he's more better and kinder then everyone else.

But Jupiter?

Oh, how I hate him! He's so full of himself and rude to his own friend Saturn. He's also a fatass and a... a... A.." He thinks.

"A BITCH"

Hades thought of something after talking bad about Jupiter.

(I think that what Jupiters old ancient personality looks like..maybe I guess)

Hades eyes widen and sigh.

He breathe in and out trying to calm himself down.

It's so stupid..

......

He heard a noise.

"Huh?" Hades turned around just to see a familiar face..

"Jupiter..?"

"Jupiter!" Hades thought to himself as his eyes widen.

He saw how he looks like he had changed.

Yet he still thinks his personality is still the same.

"YOU"

Hades ran and hid in one of the asteroids spying on him.

"What is he doing here?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

THE ENDDHDKSJDJCKSJJDJD

uh sorry. But tbh am the fifth gas giant number one fan btw😍
Wait till you see am going to take pictures of him as soon as they get on screen.

LMAOA

Words:1184

What's this random space for? Bruh. Anyway!

 Anyway!