Chapter 19: Olympus Coliseum!

Start from the beginning

"That's true. Perhaps we could use some extra training." Sora says, "Mind if we do some training with Phil?"

"Sure, of course." Hercules says.

"We'd like to also teach Ruby how to defend herself so that she doesn't get hurt." Sora says.

"I'm sure Phil wouldn't mind helping. He's out in the arena, so go on and ask him." Hercules says.

"Alright, thanks." Sora says and the group heads out into the arena area. Ruby spots a half goat, half man person walking around moving things. He hears them walk up but he doesn't turn to look at them so he mistakes them for Hercules.

"Hey, champ, how ya feeling? Better rest up for tomorrow's match. Nobody's gonna pay to see a worn-out hero... capiche? Remember what I told you. Victory in the games comes down to two simple words: Eat, bathe, and sleep!" The guy says and Goofy and Donald count. Ruby blinks confused.

"That was three words." Ruby whispers and the group all laugh together. Phil turns to look as he hears them laughing and his eyes widen in shock.

"HEY! If it ain't the junior heroes!" Phil says.

"Looking good Phil." Sora says.

"Never better." Phil says, "Who's the lovely beauty you've got traveling along with you?" He winks at Ruby who hides behind Sora.

"This is Ruby. She's a new friend of ours." Sora explains.

"How've you guys been?" Phil asks, "Have you earned your 'true hero' wings yet?"

"Umm..." The guys all say.

"Nope, you ain't got what it takes." Phil says.

"What?" Sora asks shocked.

"So, what's up?" Phil asks.

"Well, we're traveling around again and at the moment, we need to train to defeat Hades. You mind helping us out?" Sora asks.

"Sure." Phil says.

"Oh, and could you also give Ruby a lesson? She kinda normally... hides whenever we're fighting but for some reason the heartless still attack her." Sora says.

"Sure, let's see what we can teach you, kid. So? Ever fought with a sword?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby says.

"Bow and arrows?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby asks.

"Battle axe?" Phil asks.

"Not-uh." Ruby says.

"What about magic?" Phil asks.

"Nope." Ruby says.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." Phil says. Phil gives Ruby some basic fighting training with a few weapons while Sora and the guys were doing their own training. They trained for the rest of the day until sunset and then decide to pick up more the next day. The following day, the group trains for a little while and Hercules shows up to give the group some news.

"Guys, you'll never believe what I just found out." Hercules says.

"What's up, Herc?" Sora asks.

"The Olympus Stone was stolen!" Hercules says.

"By who?" Goofy asks.

"A figure dressed in black." Hercules explains.