Chapter 18: Escaping The Underworld!

Start from the beginning

"No way! I don't want to be in a world with people I don't know." Ruby says and they watch a guy in a black suit run passed them from another path, "Wait a minute... wasn't that?"

"The Organization!" Donald says.

"Yeah." Sora says.

"After him!" Ruby says.

"Normally you're all for hiding!" Sora says as they run after him. They enter a new room and the guy runs towards them.

"Run! Run away!" The guy yells as he runs passed them and enters a dark portal.

"Did he just run away?" Ruby says.

"Okay...?" Sora says confused.

"That was... confusing." Ruby says.

"Uh-huh." Sora says. The group continues going and when they enter a big chamber, Ruby gasps and hides behind Sora.

"I'm scared too!" Goofy says and Donald whines in agreement. Sora walks forward.

"Sora, what are you doing?" Ruby asks.

"Hades, come out!" Sora yells. They hear someone yelling angrily and they run towards the sound. Ruby stays by the top of the stairs.

"Hades!" Sora says and they find Hades fighting some random guy.

"You again?!" Hades yells in response and throws the random guy off him.

"FIGHT!" The guy yells and attacks Hades once more. Hades throws the guy and Sora rushes over to help.

"Get up!" Sora says before Sora and the guy fight Hades off together. After a few moments, Sora, Donald and Goofy begin feeling funny.

"Something's wrong." Donald says.

"I feel kinda funny..." Sora says.

"That's right! See, that's the thing. In the underworld, heroes are zeroes – comes with the territory." Hades says before he attacks the group.

"Sora!" Ruby yells and the guy jumps in the way to stop Hade's attack before it hits.

"Go now!" The guy yells.

"But I've gotta talk to Hades!" Sora yells.

"What was that?" Hades asks. Hades prepares for another attack.

"We can't fight him here! We have to go – now!" The guy yells.

"Hurry Sora!" Ruby yells and the group rushes away as fast as they can. They rush to the big chamber they were in before and Sora and Goofy shut the door.

"Is he gone?" Donald asks.

"Don't count on it." The guy says.

"Huh?" Sora says and Ruby screams when Hades appears beside Sora.

"Leaving so soon?" Hades asks.

"Run for it!" Goofy yells and the group takes off running once more while Sora, the guy, Donald and Goofy try to fend off Hades' attacks. They make it into another room and the group breathes heavily as they take a breather.

"Why is it always running with you three?" Ruby asks, "I never did this much running at school." Sora looks at the guy who had been helping them.

"You're really good. Are you some kind of hero?" Sora asks and the guy shakes his head as he looked kind of sad.

"No, I'm no hero... I'm just an..." the guy replies before he trails off.

"Huh?" Sora asks confused.

"Auron." The guy states.

"Hmm?" Goofy asks.

"My name." The guy explains.

"I'm Sora!" Sora says and Donald jumps up and pushes Sora's head down.

"Donald!" Donald says and Goofy jumps on both of them.

"Goofy!" Goofy says. Ruby leans down and looks at Sora before she looks up at Auron. The group falls over and Auron looks at Ruby.

"I'm Ruby." Ruby says.

"It seems we were fated to meet, young princess. Maybe you need a guardian." Auron says speaking directly to Ruby.

"Oh, I'm not a Princess." Ruby says.

"You are pretty like one." Goofy says.

"Uh... thank you?" Ruby replies.

"Thanks but no thanks, but we've been looking after Ruby just fine." Sora says.

"Hmph." Auron replies and Ruby looks over at Sora as he managed to push Goofy and Donald off him. The group takes off towards the exit to the underworld.

"What? It's closed." Donald says.

"Come on! Open!" Sora says pushing on the giant door. Ruby looks around and she gasps.

"Sora! Look! There's a keyhole!" Ruby says as she looks up. Sora looks up and the keyblade appears in his hand.

"Will that open it?" Auron asks.

"It's opened every other keyhole we've encountered so why not?" Ruby replies.

"Yeah, I think so." Sora says and he goes to hold the Keyblade up to the keyhole when they hear a roaring sound. Ruby's face pales as her eyes widen in shock and fear.

"I don't suppose that was the Beast..." Ruby says.

"Nope." Donald says.

"Hurry!" Auron yells just as a three headed dog appears and Ruby lets out a shocked scream. Sora holds up his keyblade and unlocks the keyhole. Goofy and Donald open the door. Ruby rushes through and she looks back for Sora.

"Go!" Sora says and he rushes back to help Auron.

"Sora! Wait!" Donald yells.

"Sora!" Ruby yells as a magical barrier appears between her and Sora. She beats on the magical barrier while Sora and Auron face the three headed dog. Sora manages to defeat the three headed dog with Auron's help and the barrier vanishes.

"Come on!" Donald yells and Auron and Sora rush through the door. They begin closing the door as the three headed dog gives chase. The door closes and they hear a thud.

"Well, that's three times the headache." Ruby says.

"Yep." Sora says and the group laughs except Auron.

"Let's go find your friend now." Ruby says.

"Wait until you meet Herc, he's awesome!" Sora says.

"Hmm?" Ruby asks confused and the group takes off.