Chapter 15: Beast's Castle!

Start from the beginning

Sora, Donald and Goofy head into the room and Ruby follows Sora in. Donald and Goofy look around for the Heartless.

"Where'd it go?" Donald asks before the Heartless appears in front of him, "Found it!" More Heartless appear around the group and Ruby gasps.

"Ruby, hide!" Sora says and Ruby rushes over and hides by the stairs they walked down to get into the room from the door. Sora, Donald and Goofy fight off the Heartless and Ruby watches in shock as more appear.

"Awe, c'mon! Enough already!" Sora says.

"SOMEBODY HELP US!" Donald yells. Ruby jumps when the door near her is pushed open. She ducks behind the stairs and she peeks up at the creature that walks into the room. It attacks the Heartless that attacks it and Ruby ducks as one Heartless goes flying towards the wall behind her and vanishes.

"Just in time!" Sora says. The Beast throws Sora, Donald and Goofy away and Ruby stares in shock as it goes to the rose sitting on a table. Ruby's eyes widen as she remembers Roxas telling her about a mission he went on with one of the Organization members that involved a rose. Ruby ducks as the Beast walks out of the room and she looks over at Sora, Donald and Goofy.

"Are you three alright?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah." Sora says.

"What was with him?" Donald asks.

"Gee, do ya think he maybe forgot who we are?" Goofy asks.

"With this many Heartless around, something must be up." Sora says.

"Why'd he have to do that?" Donald asks as he rubbed his head. Ruby looks over at the group.

"Does that mean we're going after him?" Ruby asks.

"Of course, we have to see what's going on." Sora says.

"I'll hide whenever there's a fight, okay?" Ruby asks and Sora nods.

The group begins wandering the castle. Sora hears someone talking and he shushes the group. They sneak to a room and Ruby looks around as she hears the voice as well.

"What am I going to do?" The female voice asks. Donald readies to take the door down and Ruby blinks at him confused.

"Donald, wait!" Sora says just as he runs towards the door and the door opens on its own.

"Hey! Who opened the door?!" Donald asks angrily. He looks up to see a woman standing there.

"Oh, I'm so happy you're here!" The woman says and picks Donald up and hugs him, "Donald!"

"Huh? Hey! Let me go!" Donald complains.

"Sora! Goofy!" The woman says, "Oh hello, who's this?"

"This is Ruby." Sora says.

"Hello." Ruby says.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Donald complains.

"Oh, sorry, Donald." The woman says.

"Sora, who is this?" Ruby asks.

"This is Belle; she's the Beast's friend." Sora says.

"Is she a Princess?" Ruby whispers.

"Uh, she's a Princess of Heart, does that count?" Sora asks.

"That makes her a Princess, Sora." Ruby says.

"Belle, what's been going on here?" Sora asks, "The Heartless are all over the place."