Ch 12: The Truth...

(A/N: As soon as I finish my three other books, I'm going to make an actual book that's not an undertale fan fic! So stay tuned for when I do that!)

(Y/N) POV:

The next morning felt off, sure I woke up to see that the flowers and card from last night were there so the date was real but I saw that the house looked clean? Also, everyone was gone except for Lela, who was sleeping. I walked outside to see the same thing. I ran into Sans bed room, which he was there sleeping as well, was I asleep? I pinched myself to see I was wide awake. I worried for about 10 minutes till I saw the door open. It was Papyrus, and he looked like he got back from a walk. "Papyrus... where have you been?" I asked as he closed the door.

He looked up at me, he looked tired... "OH WELL, I WAS TAKING A WALK AFTER I CLEANED..." He told me. Well, he never told me he cleans. He is also a pretty good cleaner, to be honest. Maybe I should put him in a maid dress for Halloween.

"You clean?" I asked. Of course, they cleaned. Why the hell would it look so spotless! He actually put his hand on his chest as he turned his head slightly while smiling like he was basking in pride.

"YES, I DO, I PRIDE MYSELF IN THAT VERY MUCH," He said as he winked at me. I smiled as it's so different from these guys. They were so mean to each other, but their relationship was getting better. They had stopped fighting, and they never hurt each other again. "DEAR, YOU SHOULD GO TO BED ITS 4 AM IN THE MORNING." I cocked my head to see Papyrus was next to me. He was awake at 4AM. How long was he actually awake for.

He hugged me as he started to walk off. "What about you?" I asked as he sat on the couch. He laughed as I wanted to ask why he was laughing.

He looked me in the eyes as I smiled. "OH, I'LL BE FINE, NOW YOU GO TO BED," He asked me as I nodded and walked into his room, hopped into his bed as I fell asleep again.

<dream(also a memory)>

I was walking around the old house of my parents, we were broke and my brother didn't know what to do for our little sister... she was getting sicker. 'Syris?' I called out. He was singing a lullaby to our little sister.

~you are my sunshine... my little sunshine~

'Syris...' I said again he stopped singing as our little sister was asleep. 'Syris, we need to talk.' I knocked on the door as he opened it with our little sister in hand.

'What is it (Y/N)?' He asked. With a heavy heart, I walked in, and he shut the door.

'We can't keep doing this.' I told him he was confused until he put the peice together.

'We can't just -" He cut off, tears formed in his eyes.

'We have to... for her... and I know where she can go.' I said he didn't understand where I hinted.

'Where can she go?! Are parents just acting like she doesn't exist! She is too fucking sick! If it gets too cold tonight, she'll die!' Syris shouted as I put my hand on his arm. He was on his knees.

'You know the legend of the mountain?' I asked him, he nodded, I took a deep breath as I continued. 'She can go there...' Syris darted up as he held our sister closer to him when I tried to take her.