Ch 10: The Unexpected Guest

Y/N's POV:

I was training with Papyrus, but it got a little overboard as I was running for my life. He was shooting blasters at me, I think we were in a battle, but I was just running. "Fuck, Fuck, fuck fuck!" I was screaming as he kept trying to blast me to death. I hid behind a tree to catch my breath but heard on of the blasters as I moved from my tree as it got blasted away. I swear to god that Papyrus is trying to kill me. I saw that he was hunting me. Oh my god, he hunting me like a wolf would. "Hey Papyrus, maybe we can stop for today!" I asked him behind the tree.

He didn't respond. It felt like when me and Syris would play hide and seek, he would hunt me down as I hid. Suddenly, Papyrus appeared beside me as he jumpscared me. I screamed as I thought he was going to kill me as I fell backwards "WELL, FUCK ME... CAN YOU NOT SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT? IT WAS A JOKE..." He said unimpressed as he helped me up. I was mad as I turned away from his gaze, "WHAT DID YOU MAKE YOU UPSET?" He asked as he put his hand under my chin to make me look at him. I break away as I turn my body away.

I sat on the ground as I cross my legs. "You made me mad, so I'm not going to talk to you until you apologize..." I yelled, I felt my body get picked up as I felt a hand creep up my waist, it was Papyrus, I looked away with a angry face as he kissed my head.

I was not happy still as he turned me and kissed me on my mouth. "THERE ARE YOU HAPPY?" He asked, I gave him a slight nod as he gave a controlling smile, "WELL... I GEUSS WE SHOULD GET HOME... MAKE SOME FOOD, PLAY WITH ARE KID." He said as we walked away from the destroyed sight, hand in hand. When we got home, Lela had changed into other clothes. Sans had brought out board games like Family Feud, bingo, and such.

Sans put the games down as he ran to me to hug me and gave me a kiss. I smiled as Papyrus was pissed off... they did say that they were sharing me... which is a weird way to put it. "Well, now my J, I have a few games for us to play... we haven't really done much together, so why not?" He said as Lela was looking through the board games. I nodded as Papyrus groaned in annoyance as he didn't want to play silly little kids' games, but they had a kid in their house... Papyrus just walked upstairs without a word and closed his door. Man, I guess he doesn't like family time.