Ch 11: Eyes Of All

(A/N: real quick, yall. I might add one of my friends to this, I'll be thinking about it! some fluff, as this chapter is going to be weird)

Narrator (also means no one's) POV:

There are many eyes to see, but only one's who are worthy to be looked on. We shall start with Syris, who had fallen by something teleporting him in. He had woken upon golden flowers, and he hated those flowers. He walked away, drawing his .45 caliber pistol. He had a shot gun in his pants and an AK-47. He walked down the scary corners till he heard crying. He thought it was (Y/N), but to his sight, he saw a little flower crying. "Hey, Flower!" He shouted at the flower but not in a friendly tone.

The flower turned to its horror to see a man with a gun. He aimed his gun at the flower, ready to kill the little shit. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME! IF YOU DON'T SHOOT, I'LL HELP YOU NAVIGATE THE RUINS!" The flower pleaded for his life, Syris smiled as he put his gun down. He walked over to him as he took him in a hand shake. Well, vine to be exactly true.

"Good... Syris is my name... just plain old Syris... and you're my little tour guide." He said to the flower. He had a sly smile as he knew that this flower was his one-way ticket out of here.

The flower smiled as he looked nervous, "Well, my name is Flowey... Flowey the flower... come let me show you the way, my new friend!" Flowey said to Syris... he wasn't here to make new friends he was here to rip the flesh off of those who stand in his way.

Syris put his pistol away as he put his hands behind his back. He rummaged through his pockets, hoping that he had cigarettes on him, but he only had his lighter. "Flower, why were you crying?" He asked as he looked at Flowey again... some of his petals were missing, but he didn't care.

Flowey looked at him as he was leading Syris out of the ruins, hoping that he didn't run into Toriel nor any monster. "Oh, someone picked my petals... it hurts still..." Flowey told him. He grinned at the sounds of someone telling them they were in pain, he was insane... well, he wasn't always insane but maybe if the chance of his little sister still being alive was possible, maybe he would change?

"Well, that's a bitch ass excuse to cry... like a bastard at sea." Syris told Flowey, Flowey felt dumb for crying like a bitch, but Syris started to continue, "you know, you should fight back... show theto stop bullying you... do something that's not running away." He elaborated to Flowey, this made Flowey feel confident and took Syris's words into consideration. This was the first time someone told him to fight back, so maybe just maybe he should try it.

They finally reached a door that was big, but before Syris could push it open, as Flowey had left, a fire ball had hit the door as a woman shouted, "Child~ if you want to leave you'll have to go through me!" He turned to see a goat lady. She had his crazy eyes, Syris's fear turned into evil, and he pulled his pistol as he had the mad, crazy, insane eyes he adapted when he murderer his parents so cold bloodedly when he was 14.

He stared into the woman's eye with a determination of every inch of murder you could think of as he yelled, "Ok lady! LeT's DaNcE!" He had saliva come out of his mouth as he took the first shot

As they battled, the eyes of someone else opened for us to see as Syris's had closed for us... the next is our little hero of this story, Lela. She was whining at her father and new mother, "Dad, why can I join? I want to come! Please!" She begged, Papyrus was also going as well as he was almost finished. The three were going to do adult things, Lela had the whole house to herself this night, but she didn't want to be alone as this was her first time. Her father trusted her this night as he needed to give a little more faith in her.