Part 7

"Why would you show this to me?" I asked William "Because I wanted to see your reaction" William laughed. "You'll go home soon or not, You'll just have to wait and find out" William is insane. Why did he kidnap me?- Why would he kidnap me in the first place, I trusted him. Why would he say that I would go home soon or probably not? This brought me back to after I tried to kill Noah. Why did I want to be friends with William in the first place? Oh yeah I wanted to be friends with him because I thought he was a cool person. I should have never gone to Jessica's house that night. Maybe I wouldn't be involved in this... maybe William wouldn't have kidnapped me- No. Either way Jessica would have made me go to her house that night so it was inevitable. I don't need false hope. I don't need this.

"What are you thinking about?" William looked at me as he tilted his head to the side. I shot William a glare. "Nothing." Just then there was a knock on the door. William stood up and started walking towards the door. He looked through the glass and then an extreme look of anger came across his face. "Who's there?" I asked. He jolted his head in my direction. "You don't need to know," He said angrily.

He then cracked the door open and slid out of the crack, Locking the door behind him. I Heard William fighting with a familiar voice. A female voice and not Williams brother Markus although his voice is a little deeper than this voice. It sounded like Jessica's voice. It wasn't. But that can't be true cause I watched her die and I never wished for her to come back to life yet. I don't have enough power yet. Unless William did something. But I thought he was powerless... No he never got power. I've known him too long so if he did he would have let it slip. But why does it sound so much like Jess?

Just then the door opened and Benjamin walked in saying "Yeah I'll watch her." Then looked at me as he quickly closed the door. "Hello Jordan," He said with a smile. "Benjamin" I said while rolling my eyes. "Well that was not so welcoming. Who made you so mad?" Benjamin asked me. "William did. William kidnapped me and you're just casually here With the person who kidnapped me so I should be mad at you too! Also I freaking hate fast food, So please tell William to stop bringing me fast food, and maybe i'll forgive him for what he did to me" Benjamin looked at me confused then a look of shock.

"Oh my, I'm sorry! I told him not to do anything to you but he couldn't help himself. This is why I hate William... I'm also here against my will too, James, Hanna, Alex and all the others. Since Jessica 'died' He forced us to come with him and follow him, but honestly I'm glad you wished for Jess to come back because she's gonna help us get free from William." I looked confused. "I never wished for Jess to come back yet." Benjamin looked at me shocked. "What do you mean you haven't wished for Jess to come back to life yet? Jessica is alive and well. It was like William never stabbed her." I looked at him "I mean I didn't wish for her to come back to life yet, so how did she come back?'" I asked Benjaman. "So you're telling me that she didn't actually die...?" Benjaman asked. "Yeah, but how? I watched her die right in my arms." I looked at benjaman confused but just then there was a knock at the door. "I don't know," Benjamin said as he opened the door, looked at the person outside the door and it looked like they had something in their hand. Benjamin looked at me and then back at the person concerned.

Benjamin walked out leaving the door open for the person to come in. Markus walked in, with a box in his hand... He had a grim look on his face as he showed me the box... "What is this?" I asked Markus with a confused look on my face. "I don't know exactly what my brother did to you..." Markus sighed. "So I brought you this pregnancy test, I need to know if he did what I think he did and if you are pregnant," Markus said as he handed me the box. I took the box. "Is there a bathroom I can use?" I asked taking the box. "Yeah over there" Markus pointed to a door in the corner of the room. I went into the bathroom and came out 20 minutes later... Markus noticed the fear in my eyes as he ran up to me. "What was the result?" I looked at Markus with pure fear in my eyes. "Oh my god!! He did!" Markus' eyes were filled with anger as my eyes filled with tears. Just to double check he took the pregnancy test from me and it was positive. He stormed out of the room with the pregnancy test and waited for William to return. It felt like forever for him to return but when he did I heard arguing. I heard my name mentioned twice. I just stood there and soon Markus returned with a fake smile. "W-what happened?" I noticed that Markus didn't have the pregnancy test. "Come on, let's go." Markus said to me in a comforting voice as he walked back out of the room, taking my arm.