We hang for a little while, before all deciding to leave. Once Tim, Genny and I arrive home, I show them where the kitchen is and the bathrooms. We talk, and then my Wade and Zoe arrive (it's Wade's night to take me).

Zoe: "Hey kids, what's going on?"

Lucy: "Mum, can you guys sit. We need to talk." They sit down and I gestured to Tim. Tim tells them the whole story about what is happening.

Wade: "Guys, we are both so sorry that this has happened. We'll contact the station and get him brought in. We did record this conversation as it can now be used as evidence. You'll both stay with us until we work out what the best decision is."

We have to head to the station. We arrive seeing Tim and Genny's dad being brought in, he spots Tim and Genny.

Td: "You little brats, you're going to pay for this. Oh and that must be the lame friend."

Lucy: "Fuck off, you don't get to treat them like crap so shut the hell up." I have a voice and I'm going to use it. Tim and Genny are surprised at my reaction, I have anger build up from my experience and now I'm not going to wish they go through the same. I turn to both of them pulling them into a hug.

Genny: "I'm going to have a sleepover with Bailey, are you okay here Tim?" He nods at his sister.

Lucy: "I can stay with him if he wants me to." She leaves the station for her sleepover.

Tim: "Can you stay with me?"

Lucy: "Of course. I'll stay with you." I reach for his hand and hold it tight. My parents need to get photos the bruises. I stayed with him the whole time, I helped him take his shirt off as I saw fear set in.

After everything was done, Zoe guided us to a room at we could use and that they would check on us as well as bring any food we want. I settle in the chair but Tim is pacing around the room.

Lucy: "Timmy, what's on your mind?"

Tim: "Nothing much, just thinking about the situation. This will take forever to find my safe place."

Lucy: "Your friends are your safe place, they all have your back."

Tim: "Your right. Man I'm also struggling as I like a girl a lot but don't know how she feels. But it also makes it hard for me to tell her when i always get hit on by other girls."

Lucy: "Ooo, do I know this girl?" He nods.

Tim: "She is such a sweet girl, I always love hanging out with this girl." I start thinking about who it could be, he only ever hangs out with our friend group. All the girls are taken, it can't be his sister and it wouldn't be me at all.

Lucy: "Wait, I don't know who it could be. All our friends are taken, so who is it?" He looks directly at me.

Tim: "Think about it, who is single?" I start thinking.

Lucy: "Other than Genny, I'm the only other single girl in the group. Wait! No, it can't be."

Tim: "Luce, it's you. I have liked you for a while but didn't want to push. You're the only girl I care about, whenever girls were trying to hit on me, all I could think about was you."

Lucy: "You like me?" I couldn't believe his words.

Tim: "Yeah I do, would you like to go on a date with me?" I nod at his question.

Tim: "The worst thing is, I can't wait. How about I talk to Zoe and see if we can get some supplies to have a date? I promise to be quick."

Lucy: "Ok, I'll wait here for you." Tim leaves and sorts out supplies. He explained it to Zoe, she was happy that he wanted to be in her life. Once all the supplies arrived he headed back to the room. I see him walk in with a couple of bags.

Lucy: "Woah, that's a lot of stuff."

Tim: "Zoe told me that you get cold, so I got blankets and some comfy clothes for you. There is dinner in her and some snacks." We were having a date, after eating we watched a movie. Of course I got cold, he placed the blanket over me. During the movie, I constantly look up at him, I wanted to cuddle him but didn't want to push my luck.

Tim: "Hey, why don't you come here?" He pulls me in close to him but I wasn't close enough for him, he then pulled me on his lap. I felt so warm and safe with him, knowing he wants to protect me. I snuggled up to him and he placed a kiss on my head.

Wade and Zoe walked into the room, I panicked trying to move.

Zoe: "Hey, hey, hey. No need to move, we came in to check on you guys. Tim how are you feeling?"

Tim: "Relief that it's finally over but also a bit sore with the bruises. But I also feel safe, I have an amazing girl that is here for me and her parents that are happy to look after my sister and I. I really like Luce and promise to look after her."

Wade: "I'm sure you will look after her well and wouldn't hurt her. And she will understand how you are feeling better than any of us, talk to her and help each other. We are heading home so let's go." We all head back to Wade's place and said night to Zoe. We get settled in, Tim and I go our seperate ways and go to bed.

About 2am I wake up to a weird noise, as I walk out of my room I heard it was coming from Tim. I walk in, seeing he was having a nightmare and I head to the side of his bed.

Lucy (gently shakes him): "Tim, wake up. It's a bad dream, you need to wake up." After 5 minutes, he wakes up and lashes out.

Tim (semi shouts): "Get off me, get away. Leave me alone." I could see the tears forming in his eyes. I gently placed my hands on his arm.

Lucy (softly): "Tim, you're okay." He stops fight and looks at me. He jumps up in bed and launches at me, hugging me tightly. I move onto the bed where I sit up while his head is on my chest.

Tim: "Luce, you're here. Please don't leave me."

Lucy: "I'm not going anywhere, I'll do whatever you ask me to do." Wade walks in to see what's going on. I look at him with the 'can I stay here with him' look and he nods at me closing the door. I stroke his arm.

Lucy: "Your safe, are you okay?"

Tim: "No, it was very scary. It felt real."

Lucy: "I know it does, you don't have to say anything to me. But it's just a bad nightmare."

Tim: "I dreamt that he was hurting Genny really bad and there was nothing I could do, I could only watch."

Lucy: "Oh babe, I'm so sorry." I hug him tighter, very much aware of what I called him. I liked him a lot and my mind was on trying to calm him. He lifted his head up and looked at me.

Tim: "Babe?" I look at him.

Lucy: "I'm sorry, I shouldn't of call you that with asking first."

Tim: "It's okay, I like it baby. I would like it if you called me that more or any other pet names."

Lucy: "Okay ... babe would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Tim: "Yes I will, if you want to be my girlfriend baby?"

Lucy: "Yes I will."

Tim: "Okay, I'm going to ask this, may I kiss you?"

Lucy: "Yes you can, next time no need to ask. But I need to confess, I have never been kissed before." His hands cup my face and our lips met. It was amazing, we both pulled away.

Lucy: "Let's get some sleep before we have to go to school. You can stay like this if you want babe." We feel asleep and I kept my arms around him for the rest of the night.

In the morning, I woke up first smiling down at him. I stroke his hair as he started to stir awake.

Lucy: "Morning babe, how are you feeling?"

Tim: "Hey baby, I feel so much better and feel safe. Thank you so much for helping me."

Lucy: "No problem, I'm always going to be here for you." We kiss and then hug. My dad made us breakfast and we eat it then got ready for school. We both agree that we didn't want to hide our relationship at all, not caring what anyone else was going to think. Then we kiss again before leaving for school.

We arrived at school...