7.

Hello everyone 👋
Let's start

All of them are sitting on guest room with healer checking wei wuxian..Jiang yanli went to make soup for wei wuxian...

" Is he fine ??..  Jiang fengmian asked healer worriedly..

Yes...all fine only need to rest for someday and he will be better.. leader jiang you don't need to worry... Healer said to jiang fengmian then he turn to looked at wei wuxian..."and you don't do mischief for now..now I am leaving..

Let me take you outside...I have to asked you something..

Okay..

Like that they went from there leaving wei wuxian with madam yu and jiang Cheng...

So leader what you want to talk about??

About wei wuxian...he is behaving odd..

Odd??..... You mean-

As he is my friend child..they were coming here to settle there business but guard find him bloody laying on the ground... and we called you.. Jiang fengmian explain all detail...

So... After waking up he called you baba and didn't recognize his name it means he forget his memory..

Forget Memory??

Yes...but it's not from the wound on his head..it's not critical..hmm...may be from some kind  shocked that make him to forget...

You mean  after being shocked by something.. and forget his memory..

Yes...

Then when he will remember then??

Hmm...leader Jiang it's depends on him..if his memory wants to back then it will come but if  not then don't need to forced..

Okay...thank you..

Saying healer went from there... Jiang fengmian also return to room..he see jiang yanli feeding both of her brother soup..and madam yu smiling looking at them..

He was surprised when madam yu cried when wei wuxian said mama to her as she sometimes don't show her emotions...but smiling now..he went towards her sit beside..

My lady..you looked happy today...

Hmm...that boy is innocent..and when he called me mother my heart feels warm and saying to protect him...

It's like he already win your heart ..( smile)..

Yes...so what did you talk with healer..?? Madam yu asked now focusing on her husband...

Wei wuxian forget his memory but not because of his wound..from shocked..

Shocked?.... Do you think it's related to your friend that why he wasn't with this child..

.....

What happened? Madam yu asked when she didn't get reply ..

I think your guess can be true..I have to figure out..So ....how  should we called him..

We should hide his real.identity .from now he is our second son... Jiang yingxian ..

As you wish..my lady( smile)..

From there all of them name him as jiang yingxian..in  short a'xian or a'ying..he is loved by everyone..
Even Jiang Cheng is small but he act like big brother to him ..as we can say he is protective of wei wuxian ( yingxian)..and jiang yanli.. looking at their brother instinct yanli and ying  sometimes became annoyed but loved his act...