part 3

Let's start
.
.

Wei changse hug wei wuxian who is confused.as its not like that he never hug him but today wei wuxian sense some worries on his father...

Baba... what happened?... You looked worried...wei wuxian asked his father who smile or we said fake smile to hide his worries from his son

Nothing my son...I was just worried when I didn't see you here....wei changse said taking wei ying with him to sit on mat..

Baba you already know when I don't go for work then I went for grandma home...did you forget...when I see you coming then come here running...so stop worried I am big now...

Wei wuxian said flexing his non- existence muscle to make his father laugh...as all people know wei wuxian looked more feminine than any maiden and also nothing is capable of wei wuxian beauty main is smile...

Wei cangse was laughing at his son instinct but after remember what wen xuhi said his smile disappear and wei wuxian also noticed that...

Now he know that his father is hiding something from him but he didn't force his father to tell him...

Wei changse was lost in his world keep thinking what should he must do to keep his son far from the new king who is obsessed with his son...

Wei wuxian shook his father to make him to come back from his world...

Baba...I think you should rest...you looked tired..I will make oops hihihi I don't know how to make but I will say grandma then we will have...

As all of you must be wondering what wei wuxian is talking about then the things is called food...yes he don't know to cook food..his father is the one who always make breakfast, lunch and dinner for them...

Sometime they went to grandma...

His father spoil him...

Son ..I will make dinner..it's not good to bother grandma always you go I will ma-

NOooooo.....no you are not going to made dinner..rest for now or I will not talk to you...

Wei wuxian said making strict face which looked cute for his father..wei changse sigh and nod his head..as he can't do Infront of his stubborn son...

After that wei wuxian went in the kitchen to made food for him and his father..he was nervous what to make ...he don't know how to fire and talk about food he can only eat...

" BADUM...BUDUm....dyfjcnvxsdtib........( Sound from the kitchen)...

After listening the sound from the kitchen wei changse run towards the kitchen only to laughing till he drop tear from his eyes...

Wei wuxian was on the kitchen floor bathing on flour lookeds like ghost and about kitchen it's all mess...

Wei wuxian see his father laughing it makes him happy that his father is smiling sorry laughing because of him but feeling embarrassing looking at himself....

Baba.....stop...huhu....wei ying pout and whine to make his father stop laughing at him..

Ok ok ............. hahaha I can't hahaha stop haha laughing...sorry......
After trying to stop many times he control himself then looked at his son who is looking down...he smile and went towards him..

My son..I am sorry okay...baba is sorry for laughing at you.go change I will made dinner for us..

But-

No but.. see I am not looked tired and feeling more energetic because of you...so change your robes till then dinner will be ready...

Wei wuxian nod his head feeling guilty that he cannot even made dinner for them and went for bath..

Wei changse made dinner and kept on table waiting for wei wuxian to come..

Wei wuxian come there and sit opposite side of his father start eating...he praise his father for delicious food and wishing if he can also made..

Having dinner wei wuxian was going towards the room but wei changse stop him and called him towards near him..

Yes baba..why you called me?...

A' xian tomorrow we will be leaving this village so pack your clothes...okay...

But why baba?? Is our shop isnot good or-

Don't say anything just do what I say now go get sleep we have to go early morning...

For the first time wei changse raise voice at his son..he don't want his son to know that someone is obsessed with him..A teenager like him can't think properly and obviously he know for him wei wuxian can do even he can submit himself to that so called king for himself that's why he didn't told him...

Wei wuxian didn't like how father talk to him but he nod his head and went in his room...

Wei changse feel sad looking at his son sad expression but he cannot do anything to make him do as he say...

At wen clan

Lord...from the market news I found that wei family was going somewhere leaving this village..and he also sold his shop from the person who bought the shop we get the news....

Hmmm..you can go now...( Throw some money).....

Thank you Lord... thank you...

Hahahahaha.... seriously..the two ants think that they can run away....no no it's there mistake...let's see how will make you under my shoe and I will not take time to smash the tiny ant.. hahahahaha

Wei wuxian you can't run away from me...you are always mine..and I cannot let you go far from me..if anyone try to do then he have to suffer hell....hahahahaha...
I won't let anyone one to come between us..let's start the game whose ending will be easy...
..

Wen chao was talking and laughing...( What can maniac can do laughing and talking sigh...).... His spy is everywhere who give him all information about wei wuxian and his father..let's say he was the one who controlling there lifestyle...

Thank you for keeping reading till the end of the part... thank you for your time and support..
Keep supporting and voting my story..
See you soon with next chapter...