6.

Hello everyone 👋..
Let's proceed our wangxian story..

Jiang fengmian come outside after wei wuxian went to sleep.he went towards his wife who talking with their children..Jiang yanli and jiang Cheng are curious about wei wuxian..as they know someone his father friend is coming with his child but looking at him they are confused by the condition...they were asking about him..

a'cheng..yanli...what happened??..
Jiang Cheng and jiang yanli were pursuing their mother ( ziyuan) to say something but when turn back when they hear their father calling them..

Yes baba... Both of them said at same time..

Baba ...what happened to him?? Why he was crying earlier... Jiang yanli asked her father when he sit down on his place..

Yanli..after he woke up then we will know...for now rest ..hmm nothing happen to him..   jiang fengmian said trying to make them understand..

Okay..but ...( Nervous)... Baba....ca- can we go visit him..   jiang Cheng asked nervously ..

( Sigh)... N-  I know both of you were excited to meet him but the condition is different now.so let's him rest..okay..
Madam yu( ziyuan)..said cutting Jiang fengmian..

Both of them nod his head sadly..
Jiang fengmian smile looking at him called them to sit beside him..he started to pat their Head telling his friendship with wei wuxian father..

At another room

Wei wuxian open his eyes slowly...looked at the ceiling for some second then around the room..it's new surrounding..he raise his body from the bed ...then suddenly his head start spinning he shut his eyes and hold his head .. crying...he didn't scream as he was in new place ..

He didn't remember when he came here and his head his full of bandage like he hit his head on stone..( yes when he faint his head hit on near big stone that's why when the guards see him they panic and they take him blooded wei wuxian to palace..)

After some minutes he removed his hand from the head then wake from the bed and open the door ..he looked left and right not knowing where to go..he walked towards left side looking with a frowned as he didn't remember coming here or living...

As he was walking around he didn't notice Infront and collide with some gurads..

So- sorry...I ..I am so- rry..( cry)...  Wei wuxian start crying when he see the guards he don't know but he panic seeing them..

Hey don't cry ..it's okay it's my fault...hmm wait why did you came outside lets me called leader..  guard said to him when he see the boy crying..

Wh-Who?...

Leader.? Guards look at him..

No...d-don.. don't called...

Why?.. you wait

Before wei wuxian could say anything guard went to inform jiang fengmian about him..

..............

Leader...he woke up..

Okay..let's go..

Jiang fengmian with madam yu and jiang siblings went towards where the guard was taking them..

They reach there but the guard didn't saw him there...

Why did you take us here?? His room is there.. madam yu asked the guard when they stop at the corridor..

No...no ..master but he was here just before I came to inform you...