Part 2

After 9 years

In this year nothing is change ... people lifestyle....and the sect leader is still change.. discrimination is still there in wen clan...

The change in the people is that they became cruel like their leader .only do and say like the leader wants...now people only helps for their benefit...Noone sympathy to anyone...

Wei wuxian is now 18 years old ....In this 9 years they already paid their debt...they now happily sell beautiful dress, handkerchief and hair pin and all this thanks to wei wuxian talents now they are popular for their dresses....

Wei wuxian never step his foot on wen sect..but sometimes wen xuhi came to visit wei wuxian and give him gift as a brother..wen xuhi never told about wei wuxian to his twins brother...and about wen chao he is waiting for the day to be king so he can legally give punishment to his beloved and his soon to be father in law...

As wen chao obsession for wei wuxian never died in this year..he can do anything for that..... within a month he will be king of wen clan then he think that no one can stoped him for doing anything not his brother and father...

Wen xuhi was suddenly called in hall
He went towards the hall and bowed his head to his father and brother...
Father you call for me...what can I do for you...

Wen  Xuhi ...I want to inform you that tomorrow your brother will be announced as king so I want you to handle all the celebration and then after tomorrow you have to go Jin clan...

But tomo-

Do as father say...now you can go ..

Wen chao said as he also stand from his sit...wen xuhi sigh not knowing what to do...he bow one more time then leave from there...

Wen chao smirk as the plan work according to him..he know that wen xuhi listen all the things he say..as he see wen xuhi in the door from the mirror....

His plan to stopped wen xuhi to visit wei wuxian and become king is successful...

Another day...

Celebration are happening in the mansion as leader from every clan were present there....

( I don't know about the ceremony how did it happen..so sorry about that)...

Wen chao the king of wen clan.. announce in the mansion ....great feast going to happen ...the rich person are presenting there from ever clan to enjoy there....

Wen xuhi tried many times to go market but always stopped by wen chao...wen xuhi now understand that his brother already know about his doing...he sigh as he can't do anything against the king...

Celebration end wen xuhi went from the wen clan but before he went market ..he visit their shop but luck wasnot in his side so he can't visit wei wuxian but his father was their buying fruit..he went towards him ...

He call him take him towards alley so no one came see them to inform the king..wen xuhi tell everything to wei changse and warn him that as soon as possible both of you need to leave this place for wei wuxian...

Saying that wen xuhi went from there leaving shocked wei changse there...now he understands from the where his son get the stick marks and why he stop going there .....he sit in the Rock near him blaming that he didn't understand his son ...

Wei changse return home with wei wuxian favorite fruit...he call for him but no sound he listen ....he panic thinking wen chao came here ....as he going to leave this place wei wuxian came running and laughing...

Wei change sigh seeing his son there ....he sudden hug his son making wei wuxian confused...it's not like that he never hug him but he sense that his father his some how worries...

At wen clan
Flashback

Wen chao was sitting near the chair patting his dog .. sometimes talking with his dog...
" Now it's only a month then I will become the king of this whole world then no one can stoped for searching my love of my life wei wuxian "...... You think you and your father will be safe after stop coming here...nah..just wait in someday you will be dancing Infront me..".... Wen chao speaking with himself and laughing like.manaic ..

Then his brother wen xuhi came there   to say that father is calling him but stop when he listen his brother laughing..he listens some parts that his brother said..

Now he start to worries about wei wuxian.... anyhow he need to talk to wei wuxian...he think that after this year wen chao must be forget about wei wuxian but now he was sure that he is obsessed with him now....

Wen xuhi take long breath not to show that he listen everything and control his worries....

" Ahem...ahem.... prince father is calling you "..... Wen xuhi said and bow his head to leave the room as soon as possible but wen chao stoped him...

" Wen xuhi did you listen anything??"...

" What are you talking about prince? I didn't know you saying anything...

......

If you don't have to say then I ask for my leave...

Wen xuhi said and leave for yilling market...wen chao also went towards the hall...

When wen xuhi was going to cross the gate one if the guard stop him informing that crown prince is asking if him..
He then went towards the hall

And as you all of them knew what they say wen chao becoming king and do feast....

Thank you so much for reading my new story... thank you for your time and support...
Keep voting.
Bye see you in next chapter..