Chapter 2

The doctor just finished examining me. He said that I have to be admitted to the hospital for further examinations. So I have no choice but to follow the doctor.

"Ma'am, do you have any guardian that you want us to contact?" the nurse asked.

"Um yah my brother." I said while looking for my bag.

"Shit!" I blurted out. I must have lost my bag when I fell.

"Miss I think I lost my bag. So I don't think I can give you the contact number of my brother." I said.

"Alright ma'ma. Excuse me." the nurse said and left the room.

I've been in the hospital for almost a day. It felt like a week to me though coz I had nothing to do. I can't contact anyone. Why am I so careless losing my freakin bag.

I was spacing out when I heard a knock "Come in!" I shouted. The door opened and I saw a person that I never thought would come.

"Hey, feeling better?" he said.

"Why on earth are you here?" I said in surprise.

"Why? Can't I come?" he asked and showed my bag "I found it by the bushes in front of your house." he added.

"Oh thank goodness you saw it! I can finally call someone." I said.

"I thought you didn't want to contact anyone?" Harry asked.

"Yah at first coz I thought I won't be staying here for long and I didn't want to be caught. But I have to get myself in trouble now. I need some things. I'll be stayin here for now as the doctor says." I explained

"Oh okay." he said nodding

"Harry, thanks for helping." I said with an angelic smile.

"No biggie." he said smiling. He really looks good when he smiles. I smirked with this thought.

"Why are you smirking? You think I look good when I smile? I know, I get that compliment alot." he said with confidence.

"HUH? Where'd you get those confidence? What an ego you have." I rolled my eyes and took my phone from my bag.

"Well, that's what makes me Harry." he winked.

"Alright alright Harry. Anyways, could you give me a minute? I'll just call my brother." I said to Harry while looking for my brother's number on my phone.

"Alright then." Harry said.

"Thanks." I said and called my brother.

After four rings my brother finally answered his phone.

"Heeey what took you so long???" I said annoyed. It annoys me hearing the rings of the phone when I call and my brother knows that.

"My bad, I didn't notice you were calling, it was on silent mode." Hunter

"Anyways, favor?" I asked. Everytime I'm in trouble I always ask for help from my brother.

"Now what?" Hunter said and I can tell that he just rolled his eyes.

"Could you pack my clothes that's good for one week and bring it to the nearest hospital-"

"WHAT! You're in a hospital??? What happened??? Are you alright???" Hunter sounded so worried.

"Chill brooo! I'm alright. I'll just tell you everything when you get here okay?" I said.

"Alright I'll be there in a while." Hunter

"Thanks Hunt. Take care on your way here love ya!" I said sweetly.

"Okay love you too" Hunter

I ended the call and turned to Harry, who I caught staring at me.

"Were you staring at me?" I said smiling cheepishly.

"N-No!" he denied. I was 100% sure that he was staring at me. No doubt.

"I'm going" Harry said without making an eye contact with me.

"Already? Can't you stay a bit longer until Hunter gets here? My brother is on his way." I said. I didn't want to be alone.

"I can if you would beg." he said with a wicked smile.

"Please?" I begged plainly.

"Some more." Harry said with his chin up.

"I'm not that desperate. You can go." I said  frowning then he left. I hate begging.

"How could he leave just like that?" I said throwing tauntrums. Damn him.

After waiting for a while my brother finally arrived. "Hunt! thank goodness you're here! I was lonely." I pouted

"You're in big trouble Missy. Explain." Hunter said crossing his arms. Uh ooh

"Okay here it goes... I tried ditching class again. Then while I was climbing off from a wall I slipped and fell." I explained while playing with my fingers and not having an eye contact with Hunter.

"BELLE!" Hunter exclaimed.

"I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"I will not tell you to promise anything. But I would really be happy if this won't happen again." he said and I nodded. I consider Hunter as an authority more than our parents. I lost my respect for them. They never acted as our parents. They're always gone and when at home they're still doing work. And as you observe they're not here. They're in London.

"Thank you for always being there Hunt." I said out of nowhere.

"What are siblings for?" Hunter said smiling and I smiled back. I'm so glad I have him.

"So how long are you staying here?" Hunter asked.

"I don't know. The doctor said it may be a week or less." I answered.

Liked it? I hope you did.