You're the best. So am I.

[All the characters of Goenkas and Birlas are same as in the show]

Aarohi helped Neil in bringing Abhimanyu to the Birla house after the fire accident at the medical camp. As they walked into the house, Parth came running to support Abhimanyu. So Aarohi turned around to leave. Just then Manjari stops her.

Manjari: Neil has informed us everything. 🙏 Thank you so much for saving my son.

Aarohi: I didn't jump into the burning tent to save your son, Aunty. But I was trying to revive him from the smoke absorption when Neil has spotted us.

Mahima: Then who saved Abhimanyu?

Aarohi: The whole camp was in a chaos Ma'am, I don't know who rescued him. Few kids had started to have breathing troubles, so I was busy in aiding them. I was just helping Neil in bringing Abhimanyu back home. Now I'm taking my leave as well. Take care.

Manjari: Thank you for helping us beta. You take care as well. May god bless the one who saved my Abhi with all the goodness in life.

Aarohi gave a fake smile and left from there. When she reached the front gate,

Neil: Aarohi! Wait I'll give you a ride to your house.

Aarohi: No thanks Neil. I know you must be exhausted. I'll find myself a taxi.

Neil: Are you sure?

Aarohi: Yes, Neil.

Then Aarohi finally left the premises of the Birla house and boarded a taxi.

After telling her house address to the taxi driver, she rested her head in the taxi's chilly window and sighed. Manjari's blessings echoed in the empty pits of her heart. May god bless Akshara with all the goodness in life. Aarohi huffed bitterly. She knew who rescued Abhimanyu, but she did not take her name as she vowed to never take her name.

May god bless Akshara with all the goodness in life. Oh God! As if Akshara is lacking anything except a medical degree than Aarohi.

Back when Sirat was alive and before knowing about Naira, Aarohi had a very good life. Even when the whole family treated Akshara as their princess, Aarohi easily passed as a bratty youngest child. Mind you, being outspoken will earn the bratty tag. After knowing about Naira, something ignited in Aarohi. She wanted to have Sirat all to herself. Granted her parents could have handled that in a mature way. But alas! Kartik was got in a flight accident while returning after completing the college admission of Kairav and Vansh. A panic stricken Sirat rushed to the temple to pray for a miracle. Aarohi has clearly asked Akshara, not to follow her. But no! Akshara has to be a concerned elder sister and do the opposite. Sirat died while trying to reach Akshara. Now a medical graduate Aarohi can understand that whatever happened was an accident but not a child Aarohi who was plotting to have Sirat all to herself. Aarohi has been trying so hard to restrain self from bashing the Goenkas for the way they handled the issue. She knows that, if she ever loses control over her tongue, Manish and Suhasini would get heart attack. Suwarna is/was/and always will be a referee, trying to balance everyone.

The way they handled the issue. Aarohi huffed bitterly. Mimi, Badepapa and Badima were not good as guardians. The world can bash Aarohi as an ungrateful brat, but the truth is undeniable. These elders could have found a mature way in handling the sisters, even they could have took them to a councelor. But, NO! They have proved themselves as worst guardians.

After Sirat's last rites, Aarohi did not even want to be in the same room as Akshara. This broke little Akshara's heart. Aarohi deflected all of Akshara's attempts to talk to her. Her so called family then proceeded to fill Aarohi's childhood with scoldings and tauntings. Whereas their princess Akshara was pampered with love. In their eyes Akshara was getting hurt because of Aarohi neglecting her. Then what about Aarohi? Aarohi unable to handle her family's daily taunts, took an egoistic decision. To not even utter Akshara's name from her mouth ever. She's hell bent on sticking to her word forever. That's why she didn't tell about Akshara to the Birlas. Aarohi now with her whole heart has accepted that little Akshara was not the cause of Sirat's death.

But the years and years of their family's differential treatment towards the sisters has harboured a competitive nature in Aarohi.

The Goenkas will proudly state that her father, Kartik Goenka has loved his first wife Naira till his last breath. But so did he loved his second wife Sirat. Why not announce that to the world. Akshara was artistic in nature and Aarohi was always an academic achiever. The family took extra measures to celebrate Akshara by boasting it to everyone, so why can't they celebrate Aarohi equally. She has only recieved a wordly congrats. But not an opportunity to recite the periodic table in front of the guests. Huh! Who will even listen to her recitation when they have a soulful singer in the vicinity. Aarohi by any means did not ask Akshara to stay away from Udaipur. It was Akshara's own sane decision after Aarohi threw a huge fit from the stress their so called family imposed on Aarohi to talk to her elder sister. Akshara was miles away in geographical distance, but Aarohi was the nearest yet the farthest for everyone. Kairav bhaiya called Akshara back by using Aarohi's name. But Aarohi was grateful for that as atleast she could catch a break. Aarohi's inner battle concluded when the taxi driver spoke.

Taxi driver: Madam, we've reached the destination.

Aarohi: How much bhaiya?

Aarohi left the taxi after thanking the driver. She opened the front door only to witness the whole family dotting their princess. A new course of anger, frustration and jealousy brewed inside Aarohi targeted at Akshara for all the messes created with Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.

_________________________
Dear readers, this is my first attempt in our beloved Abhirohi.💟