Costume Adjustment and Hero Exams

Start from the beginning

The exam's here and Sakura has everyone in the area to keep many from seeing them as Shoto blocks it with ice before removing it once more comes making them to be shocked at Sakura's Heroine costume and weapons as no one can use that and here she is using it making HPSC to be furies that she's doing the testing and they will make sure she fails.

All Might saw through it with Nezu and warned the Government making them to have some Auditors there to make sure everything's done correctly making HPSC to be furies about this as they don't mess with them as Sakura had another clone to take all Hero made files that HPSC had done and sent them over to the Auditor Department to deal with it.

The first task's to throw balls at three targets on their bodies as Sakura and Shoto got it in ten seconds each with class 1-A and 1-B joining in making many to be shocked at the massive ten second slaughter that they did making them to move on and left the area making many to be scared of them as All Might and Nezu smiled at Sakura and Shoto.

Ashido's being careful and watches out for anyone trying to hit her stomach when she threw her balls at a person making her to pass fast in ten seconds making her to sigh of relief at this as she's always being careful once she found out she got pregnant by the snake which has her to still freak out on how many she's going to be giving birth to.

Once the rest joins in, the second and final task's to save civilians who're Quirkless Actors taught to act throughout these exams to get their Hero Licenses making Sakura to smile as some she sent there making them to be safe from household abuse, drug abuse, parental/maternal abuse and any other kind of abuse making them to have a better life and help for it.

Sakura and Shoto's quick once the task starts as Sakura found ten trapped and she's quick to use the clouds to expand upwards from the inside to move the rocks and keep them safe as she and Shoto pulls them out and Sakura checks for injuries and wraps up the fake injuries they have making her to use her clouds to bring them to the medical station.

Sakura and Shoto knows Heroes can't excourt victims to the medical station or to the hospitals making them to have the clouds do it for them. Shoto wanted to use his ice to slide the cloud down to the medical station, but Sakura stopped it fast as it would place them in direct fights with the other Villains and the sky's too dangerous if fights are happening there.

"Guess the portal's the only option then. My apologies if it feels weird." Sakura used her clouds to make a portal to the medical station and got them through it as it closes once they're safely there making them to go find others making them to be working like a well oiled team which has HPSC to be furies, but the Auditor Department's still here and then they're in hot water.

All Might's happy for them as All For One still needs some more time to heal before talking to visitors making All might to not mind as he watches those two take the exam by storm which even impresses Nezu who came to watch making many to not noticed him at all. Ashido saved six and had to think on how to save the other four.

She used her acids on the ground only in order to make the four all a tunnel which other female competitor used her Water Quirk to make it safe making the four to leave thanks to this. Ashido asked if any of them can walk or carry which one said they can't cause of a broken arm or leg making Ashido to curse as she doesn't have any bandages.

She turned her acids to medical liquids and uses it on the injuries as both Sakura and Shoto shows up and helps transport them to the medical station by cloud portals, but they must be on a cloud while she and Shoto by holding hands can go through them alone. They agreed and Sakura leans a cloud for them all and opens the portal to send them through.

"How many times can you open it?"

"No clue, Ashido. I think one time with Hawks during the one week internships, I portaled about two to three hundred people without me even knowing how many as I was just focusing on saving those who're trapped and needs to be saved making me to be able to do that as the portals go under them and brings them up from the portals outside the buildings near me.

So, I think I can do that here, but then the others' wouldn't be tested and I think I'm a little bit OP as it is really." Ashido curses as this would make her the ultimate Recuse Heroine making Sakura to blush as she didn't think of it like that really. Shoto chuckles at his sissy making her to get him at training for that chuckle which has him paling a bit.

They then heard two explosions somewhere before Gran Orca shows up with his sidekicks as minions making Sakura to be confused to why him and not someone else really. Ashido worries, but Sakura just traps him in a ring of clouds making him to be unable to break free making him to see Sakura who he was told about by the HPSC.

'Glad I told All Might as I'm not going to be fighting her. Nope. I'm trapped good and tight.' Gran Orca thinks to himself as he's not going to be messing with her as his sidekicks went nuts on the others making the others to be tested as Shindo Yo saw Gran Orca's trapped and noticed Sakura who did it as he wonders how she did that with the clouds.

It took another thirty minutes, but the exam's over and HPSC still wouldn't give Sakura hers making the Auditor Department to take over and hands it over to her before both letchering and making them to lose face a lot in front of the other young Heroes and their Hero teachers making them to not care cause of Sakura's family which got them confused.

"So? If she wishes to be a Heroine, that's her choice and no one else. I don't care if All For One's her father or that Shigaraki Tomoe's her big sister, she fought him proving she's not like him and as such, she deserves to have her Hero license cause of this." The man said as Sakura holds hers close to her chest making many to see how HPSC treating her just cause of two family members being Villains.

'She's different from them both really.' Many think and will back her up making HPSC to lose this very argument as Sakura and Shoot heads to All Might and Nezu making many to remember what she thought of All Might cause of her father. No one's going to fight All Might and HPSC's sure as hell's not going to be first to start it of as All Might's not smiling which's very scary.

'Nope. We choice life thank you very much.'