7• The Deviation From The Plot •7

Sigh.

  Cale Henituse, a lively 18 years old who grew up almost the same as his parallel self to the original plot except for the drunkard tendencies, let out a heavy sigh as he looked out the carriage window.

  "Is something the matter young master?"

  Cale flinched unconsciously as he moved his gaze to the only other person in the carriage. His personal butler as well as the person who practically raised him all this years since his mother's "death".

  Ron Molan.

  "No, nothing. Ron~, how much longer 'till we get there?"

  Cale dragged his tone, similar to a childish complain, as he asked the old butler in a casual way.

  Today, he asked his father if he could visit Harris Village. A village at the edge of their territory near the Forest of Darkness.

  In fact, given Cale's lazy personality, it was already a miracle if he would even want to go anywhere. Needless to say actually initiating to ask for permission to go somewhere.

  So his father immediately agreed to let him. Even going as far as to prepare everything he would need along the way.

  Of course, going to such remote place wasn't Cale's idea at all. After all, he would rather just stay in his room all day long to sleep.

  It was a request from his mother. His real mother who now goes by the identity "Maia".

  'This sucks.'

  Cale inwardly complained as he stared at his butler, pouting childishly.

  "We will reach the village later in the afternoon young master. Taking short breaks into account, that is."

  Cale simply hummed in acknowledgement and did not bother commenting, or complaining. He simply looked out the window again.

  Ron Molan, a former assassin from an Assassin household in the Eastern Continent. To think he would have someone like him as his butler, Cale still couldn't believe it up to this day.

  The first time he found out about it, he was stupefied.

  He just took Ron with him to the Pleiades Store on a whim on that certain day. Who would have thought that he would get one of the biggest shock in his life when his friend, Miler, casually greeted his butler with Ron's full identity.

  To be specific, Miler literally and casually said "Heya, it's nice to finally meet the notorious assassin and former Molan household's head from the East. It's a wonderful honor." then proceeded to leisurely avoid Ron's attacks.

  Following that, he also found out the true capabilities of both Ron and his son, Beacrox. And of course, Beacrox was also with them in this little trip. Just on a different carriage.

  Truthfully, Cale didn't mind at all when he found out about their identities. After all, both the butler and his son stayed with him for more than 7 years already at that time. They were the ones who were there for him when he needed someone.

  So a simple revelation like that wouldn't easily shake his bond with them.

  Cale sighed again for the nth time before groaning in frustration. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and stood up from his seat.

  "I give up. I'm bored. Wake me up when we're there, Ron."

  Cale yawned as he entered the room inside the carriage. Falling asleep almost immediately right as his head hits the pillows.