4•Everywhere Merchant's New Upgrade•4

(Short chapter ahead! This chapter was basically a HUGE time skip. I'm rushing it cause I want to head straight to the main plotline now. This is dragging longer than I wanted and expected.)

~•~•~•~•~•~

"You have already messed the plot completely, what if the ending turned for the worst?"

  Miler turned to face Merope while still sitting crossed legged on the air. He tilted his head slightly with a huge grin on his face.

  "Why should I care about that?"

  Miler's eerie pitched voice sounded chilling as he showed his disregard to the fate of this world. Merope sighed at that, but did not comment further as he stood by the side.

  After a few moments of silence in the empty office, however, Miler continued but with his original deep voice.

  "The plot... will fix itself back no matter what. After all, that damn Fate is sneakier than any of us."

  Miler lost his grin as annoyance surfaced on his mask-less face. Merope still did not comment as he avoided looking at his Boss' bare face.

  "Now then! How's my little red fox?"

  In a blink of an eye, Miler was suddenly back to his usual self. As if the dangerous him from before was just an illusion. Simultaneously, a mask suddenly appeared and covered the upper half of his face.

  Merope couldn't help but shake his head in disbelief. But still answered, nonetheless.

  "VIP Fox has already reunited with his mother. It seemed that he finally realized the true identity of Maia. He also asked me to give this to you."

  Merope handed Miler a folded paper. Miler held out his hand and the paper floated to him by itself, landing precisely between his pointed and middle finger.

  Opening the paper, a bunch of colorful letters greeted him. Forming the words "Thank you, Mister, for not lying." in big bold font.

  Miler grinned widely before hiding the paper in his inner pocket for safekeeping. He then turned to Merope, who was still silently standing in the middle of the room.

  "Merope, two more stores will be opened. One in the West, another in the South. After that, Pleiades will branch out to Breck Kingdom. All this will be done in a span of two years."

  As he was speaking, a holographic image of the stores appeared between him and Merope. There was also a map of the Western Continent with markings on places where the stores would be built.

  "Leave the Northeast branch to Maia. I will also be calling out the others for the new stores. You, will join me on expanding, so leave your post."

  Miler's voice switched from high pitched to his original deep and rough one. His tone shifted from mischievous to low and serious.

  Sensing severity of the matter, Merope wordlessly nodded. Miler looked away, satisfied.

~

  The next two years went as Miler expected. With him and Merope working together, all five new stores were opened. Two stores higher than their original planned.

  The two other stores were built in Whipper Kingdom, the other in Caro Kingdom's Capital. He was also planning on building a branch on the underground dark elf city with the cooperation of Tasha by the beginning of the next year.

  Then he would slowly expand until the Mogoru Empire and possibly even on the north. The initial plan was to build one main branch per Kingdom, then it would be further branched out into smaller ones in some territories.