5• The Shop in the Frozen Land of the North •5

The land of the north was known for its all-winter season. It was a place where the ice wouldn't melt all year round.

  For the people of this place, the living conditions were harsh. Which was also the reason why they chose to side with Arm and wage war.

  Simply put, although Clopeh was obsessed with being a legend, it was also true that he cared for his people for the most part. Which was probably the reason why readers couldn't totally hate him.

  Well, aside from the fact that the fans can relate to him about being Cale's fanatic of course.

  Either way, one thing was certain. It was that, no matter what, the North wasn't guilty for choosing the guaranteed way they would survive. It's human nature.

  However, what if the kingdoms of the north wasn't short on their basic necessities like food and water? Would they choose to wage war?

  Of course they won't.

  That's what Miler was basing on. And the two teenagers, who both have white dyed hairs, immediately understood his point when he explained it to them.

  "So now, the Pleiades Store will serve as the 'bridge' to connect the north with the unfrozen lands of the south! Any questions?"

  Miler cheerfully grinned as he explained while walking with springs on his steps, basically skipping merrily. His appearance completely different from his usual one.

  Right now, the most fitting word that could describe him was probably the word "Holy".

  He has a long, sparkling white hair decorated with silver chained, blue gem hair ornaments that looked like silver vines crawling on his glittering hair.

  A tear shaped blue gem connected the thin chains of the ornaments to his mask located at just between his eyebrows.

  His mask in itself was white in color, lined with silver with only that blue gem in between the eyebrows as a decoration. Behind peered his clear and bright blue eyes that looked innocent and pure.

  However, what made him actually look heavens apart from his real self wasn't this. It was his age. Because right now, Miler looked like that of a 10 or so years old child.

   And the merchant was absolutely enjoying it, acting as childishly as he pleased.

   "I do have one question. That is... where exactly are we going?! We've been walking for ages!"

   Cale, who looked like the younger version of his priest self from the novel, asked in an annoyed tone but with an angelic smile on his face. The sharp contrast was enough to send shivers down on one's spine.

  Even Alberu, who was following silently, had an angelic and warm smile that fits his famous moniker, The Sun of Roan.

  The two teenagers, although not related by blood, were really too similar from each other. Specially their talent in acting and coping up with the eccentric merchant's bullsh*t.

  Miler grinned, but because of his current appearance, it appears more cute than evil. He mischievously made a shushing motion. As if he was telling the two a big secret.

  "We're going to tempt a certain crazy b*stard into making us his legend."

  The appearance of the three, individually, could grab everyone's attention even without meaning to. And together, well, it would definitely be enough to create absolute chaos.

  Fortunately, the two teenagers were wearing hoods that can hide their otherworldly beauty. However, Miler did not wear anything of sorts so his face was free for all to see.