The Author's Note

Hey, there readers! I just wanted to say thank you for reading my book series. I put all my love and effort into working on this series. There are some grammatical errors in Chapters 1 to 12 because English isn't my main language, and I'll fix it in future updates.

My story is based on Minecraft, but before you, "The Player", enter this world. My book is inspired by Sipover's Minecraft history, and Frieren: Beyond Journey's End.

Instead of Steve casually surviving in the Minecraft world documenting in his book & quill. We get an entire history of what the master builders built and unfold the mysteries from each structure, item, and mob. The main characters depend on what arc. The plot focuses on adventures, the inventions of items, and how the kingdoms rise and fall.

[Reminders of Reading This Book]

This book's plot is circular, meaning there's an interruption of the chronological order.

I call this the "12-6 pattern"

The first 12 chapters are the main, the 6 is the prologue, and the pattern is repeated.

I'll create separate books for each arc of the story and make a chronological order of my circular plot book.

[ONE THING TO NOTE]

I do not own Minecraft and its assets except the characters I've made. It's a fanfiction story, not a canon story.

Anyway, enjoy the first arc of the story! You can skip this part because the bottom is just patch notes.

[Patch Notes]
(1/31/2024 5:30 pm)

* Added a title to each chapter, so I could help new readers find their place when they come back to a book.

* Added the Author's Note.

[Patch Notes]
(2/2/2024 11:00 pm)

* Fixed all the grammar in chapters 1 to 6.

* Correcting the grammar of each chapter per weekly updates

[Patch Notes]
(2/14/2024 11:00 pm)

* Hot fix update.

[Technically a Patch Note]
(2/17/2024 3:00 pm)

* My book has been cross-published in Neobook! It will be released on the same schedule as here on Wattpad.

* Chapters 1-12 will be updated once chapter 13 is released.

[Patch Note]
(2/28/2024 7:22 pm)

* Too many plans have been going on, the Neobook will have a fixed writing style, and the Wattpad version will never update on the older versions.

[Patch Note]
(3/26/2024 6:50 pm)

* Updated the book cover and description.

[Patch Note]
(5/4/2024 1:57 pm)

* Changed the title of each chapter from 1-13
* Fixing 'To be continued'

[Patch Note]
(5/25/2024 9:45 pm)

* This book will have a 9-week break to be in sync with the Neobook version.
* Making more chapters
while the schedule is on break.