" oh really..." Taehyung said and held his nape to close the gap between them...soon the pair of lips meet each other...forgetting thier surrounding..both fell in the depth of love..warmth of each other....

Jungkook pull apart when he felt breathless  ..he looked at tae who is smiling...jungkook can't help but kiss his whole face.  Pecking every inch of his face which caused a giggling Taehyung....Taehyung stopped chuckling when he felt tears drop on his face...he quickly held jungkook face in his hand which are wet with tears.....

" what happened....why are you crying...."

" I am sorry tae . I am really sorry....I wasted a lot of years by hiding my feelings and hurting you...I am sorry for hurting you tae..." jungkook said crying  ..

" no kookie....you never hurted me...and you are talking like we lived a long life without eachother....we are just 20 and 18...we just started our lives...we have a long way to go together....so don't cry.. " Taehyung said hugging younger close to his chest...jungkook leaned there hearing the heartbeat which calmed him...he closed his eyes , getting the warmth of love....

Car was stopped infront of jungkook's house..couple come out and car went back....Tae and jungkook stood infront of the gate....

" now go inside...." Taehyung said kissing his forehead...jungkook looked at him with a smile and pulled tae towards his house...

" what....don't worry..uncle won't scold you..I already messaged him that we will be late.. " Tae said thinking jungkook might be afraid to go home because it too late at  night...but jungkook didn't reply and dragged him towards the door..he press the bell and waited for door to open...

Sleepy Mr jeon opened the door, looking at duo with a not so serious glare...but it changed into smile when he saw jungkook's bunny smile....

" come inside...it's already late..." Mr jeon said giving space to his son to enter inside...jungkook looked at tae and then at his dad...

" dad...Taehyung...." jungkook said pulling tae close to him...Mr jeon and tae both looked at jungkook with confusion...

" I know.." Mr jeon said with bored expression...

" my boyfriend..."

And the house felt the utter silence...Tae was shocked..he never thought jungkook will say something like this...and Mr jeon looked at both of them with straight face..

" hello mr boyfriend Taehyung " Mr jeon said with a teasing smile forwarding his hands for handshake...Taehyung blushed and held his uncle's hand and shook a little....

" now go and sleep...." Mr jeon said patting Taehyung's head...Tae nodded and walked back to his house...jungkook ran towards his room...Mr jeon shook his head smiling walking towards his room to tell his wife this great news.....

The moment jungkook entered in his room , his phone started to ring..he smiled and received the call...

" why you said that to uncle " Taehyung asked from other side...jungkook walked towards the balcony knowing tae will be on his house lawn...he waved looking at elder who was already waiting for him...

" why...is there any problem?"

" no..but I thought you need some time to tell everyone "

I already waited for a long tae...now I want to tell this world that I love you....this jeon jungkook belongs to kim Taehyung only...." jungkook said blowing a flying kiss toward elder who acted like catching it....

" I love you too kookie....and I am going to tell mom about us too "

" yeah..""

" now go and sleep " Tae said waving at younger...jungkook did the same..he waited for tae to enter inside the house...

Jungkook looked up to dark sky where moon and starts shining brightly....

" I did it rose...I did it...I listened to  my heart this  time...I chose my love...thank you so much..." a tear slipped from his eyes when he saw a shooting star.....he smiled looking at that.....

Did jungkook really changed his fate??? ....

Did he really win against his death...???

🤔🤔🤔

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Helooooooooo

A happy chapter.....hope you guys liked it....our story is going towards its end....few more chapters left....

Stay happy and healthy 💗

Bye 👋👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮