Danielle laughed back as she continued
to smoke her blunt peacefully as she minded her business.

After a while she was completely faded and wasn't complaining about it.

The front door had opened and she looked over seeing moras friend she was speaking to at the party walk into the house with another male beside him.

They both dabbed up their friends and made their way to the living room,
Kevin stared at her and looked away before looking back at her. Sitting beside her on the couch along with his friend that came in with him.

Danielle turned to her side to look over at mora, but she was nowhere to be found so she was stuck in this living room with all these gang banging niggas all by herself.

Moras friend had a mixture smell of cologne and weed and Danielle found it quiet attractive it reminded her about Mir a little bit but she did like the mixture on males.

She opened her purse up again to see if she had anymore weed left, and she indeed did it was a little less weed then she had in her other blunt so the blunt wasn't gonna be as big as the other but she could really careless bout the size of the blunt.

She began to redo her routine and roll up once again.

"So what's the word with mella?" Blu asked staring at kay and Kevin kissed his lips in annoyance, he did not wanna hear anything about Carmella at the moment. He was fed up with her and wanted nothing more to do with her.

"Fuck her, stop mentioning her niggas kno ion fuck that no more" he stated and blu laughed.

"Me and my bitch good, ain't argue in a good minute I think I wanna impregnate her" blu blurted and his comment made Danielle laugh a bit, making all the males look at her.

She was slupped up looking at her lap, as she prepped her blunt.

She felt all eyes on her and she looked up, staring at kevin first then the others that sat on the couch infront of her.

"It's rude to stare" she trailed rolling her eyes at the males then continuing to prep her blunt.

Blu laughed, and dougie and setty both laughed along with him without
knowing exactly what he was laughing at "y'all some dick suckers why yall laughing cause I'm laughing?" Blu snapped and the two laughed again.

Kevin leaned back on the couch beside Danielle, with his eyes
glued to his phone while he continued to type away.

Equal dirt by Rylo Rodriguez played in the background and Danielle mumbled the lyrics as she lit the blunt up that was between her lips.

Releasing the smoke into her mouth "bitch who this fa" she sung to herself and
setty and dougie mugged her as she minded her business.

She pulled her phone out and made a video of her smoking her blunt.

"I just realized, bae what are you wearing look like a like a bum" dougie questioned as he tried to be funny and

His comment made Kevin look over at her,
she had biker shorts and a crop top showing the half done tattoo sleeve on her right arm.

From the first time he'd seen her, she had on a long sleeved bathing suit set,
so he never seen the tattoo before it was a nice tattoo.

"I was at school" she mumbled loud enough for him to hear, with a attitude in her tone.

"College?" He questioned, Kevin looked
back at his phone but he listened to their conversation

"No school, highschool" she stated in a duh tone making setty dramatically fall out his chair and dougie fake cried at her words "bae we gotta break up" he dramatically cried.

"We was never together in the first place" she reminded and he rolled her eyes.

Kevin was shocked at the fact she was in high—school, she looked way older then he thought and they way she dressed and the tattoo
her words changed his whole narrative about her.

"Yall acting like it's bad to be in highschool" she rolled her eyes; "ain't nun wrong
with being in highschool, you just a youngin niggas thinkin you bout 𝟤𝟢 or sum, when you 𝟣𝟪?" Dougie responded with a question.

"𝟦 months, and I look my age yall doing to much" she rolled her eyes at the males who she thought were being over dramatic.

"Nah niggas thinkin you older, you tatted up and everything" Kevin stepped in the conversation and she looked over at him who's eyes was glued to his phone.

"Damn, my bad for being too young" she sarcastically apologized "Camrin she older then you" setty laughed and dougie laughed also the two began to clown blu.

They were getting annoying and blowing her high, she took a hold from her blunt before getting up from the couch making sure to pick her phone up from her lap.

The males watched as she walked away towards the front door "where you going!" Blu shouted and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Dont get kidnapped, and mora down the hall she gettin fucked you might as well sit your ass down" setty chuckled and she kissed her lips before going out the front door
slamming it behind herself, dougie and setty began laughing for no reason as they rolled up again.

OMNISCIENT

After about 𝟣𝟧 minutes, Danielle made her way back into the apartment with low red
glossy eyes she was high as a kite and had the munchies, she also ready to go straight to bed.

The loud front door made her presence known, the males turned around as she walked towards the couch with her phone in her hand and purse on her shoulder.

She sat on the couch back in her original spot, beside Kevin who was smoking a blunt himself as he watched the game on his iphone.

"Bitch how you gon— Please" she cut dougie off not wanting her high to be blowed
once again, especially because she didn't have no more weed to roll up with.

She slid her nike slides off her feet, before making herself comfortable on the couch, she stared into the ceiling as she began to see stars.

Before she knew it she had fell asleep on the couch beside Kevin, she unknowingly laid her head on his shoulder.

He looked over at her who was knocked out and pushed her head the other way, making her lay onto his homeboy Mali who was on his phone.

"Nigga" Mali mumbled, softly pushing her head back into Kevin.

This made Kevin just get up from the couch, letting her lay down in his spot unknowingly as  her phone buzzed, nonstop.

The males ignored the notifications and continued to mind their business and do what they were originally doing.

TORI THOUGHTS; ion like this. But anyways hi.