Back To School Oh Come On!

Start from the beginning

He stated from what he'd seen from the blond name Yang is quite hot headed running into fight blind without any idea the capable of which is something really need to tame her anger issues if not it can cause her life in the future.

"I see, normally I would not come here as simple as this but from I've seen you capability I ask you where do you learn this?"

The woman tap something on the scroll before showing Uno a footage likely got from a Cctv camera the video show of him fighting the four girls and him releasing jujutsu techniques.

He only look at it before frowning the way he move was a bit sloppy than his usual self.

"Taught by few teachers while some are self taught as for the chains is my semblance"

"Really now? Then why didn't we sense any Aura inside you"

The man took a sip on his mug while his eyes narrow.

Seeing this Uno already come up a plan just in case he might run into something like these.

"Simple really my Aura is different from everyday Aura actually, for one mine it's not Aura since I don't like the name I call it jujutsu which react on my emotions mainly negative emotions like grief and anger"

Uno spoke with calm voice like he didn't just lie to the person in front of him.

"I've never heard of such thing happen before"

"Well my Aura simply mutate hence why mine is different like for example can't make a barrier around my body but I still can inhance my physical attributes which is a really good thing"

He have read on the library about some people unlock there Aura with difference like capable of only forming a barrier but cannot increase their strength, semblance cannot be deactivate and many that the people call it Aura Mutation which is still happening today a perfect lie.

"I see....but still attacking a students and also having an Aura unlock without any permission from the council will get arrested for who know how long. Unless"

"Ozpin"

"Unless what?"

"You can apply as a student in my school"

The man name Ozpin took another sip again.

Uno eyes narrow down at the man in front of him, this guy is literally using the authority to his advantage that way way he is force to accept the offer or sentence to jail.

'fucking old man'

Groan inside his mind with no choices at all he accept the deal.

"Fine not like I have any other choices"

"A wise indeed, Glynda do tell the guards to take off the cuff of our new students"

"No need"

Uno raise from the bed as he casually move his arms easily breaking the handcuff like nothing as he remove them from his wrists under the surprise and amused look from both Ozpin and Glynda.

"I will only agree to be a student in your school in one condition"

"hmm do tell your condition"

"I want to be place on the same strand of the last year students"

"absolutely not! Young man being able to skip 3 years on academic is simply cannot do!"

"Yes like my friend say we cannot allow such thing"

"then I guess I declined your offer, look lady I didn't waste 10 years of my life of nonstop reading, studying many academics while busting my ass fighting monsters and training my self to death, so I have more right to skip 3 years of some class that I already know and beside I just finished school 4 days ago before shit happened and I lost everything I work hard for!"