2.

"Ivaan, shaadi karlena mera bacha," Nidhi (his mother) said when he was scrolling through the tablet, probably reading some news articles about his company.(Get married, my child.)

"I don't want to," he replied, still immersed in his work.

"Ivaan Malhotra, I am telling you this for the 1,065,928th time: get married. You don't even have to find a girl for yourself. I have done everything—found a perfect girl for my perfect son in all aspects, whether in standard, money, beauty, figure, everything. You just have to say yes," Nidhi said, extremely excited for his wedding.

"Mom, I want to find love , love like yours and dad love like di and jiju I don't want to get married to anyone you find for me especially to the one you have in your vision- Kavya I don't like her at all"

"Then find one for yourself I am giving you three months to find your true love which will be perfect to fit in our family status - beauty,background ,brain" Anik (his father) remarked while coming inside the mansion.

"Dad," Ivaan began to say, but was stopped in the middle when Anik showed him his palm, making him go all silent within a second.

"Young man, you know how much I love your mother. I won't tolerate this stubbornness of yours anymore. Let me tell you, she doesn't sleep or eat properly because she's stressed about your life. No matter how many times you and I try to make her understand she won't get it. Moreover, you could have alleged us as we are forcing you, if you were at the start or peak of your career or not eligible.

But no, you're perfectly fine for marriage now. You're well settled in your career as well. Now it's just your stubbornness. So either you find a girl for yourself, or I'll get you married to one of your mother's choices. Remember, it's just 90 days of your bachelorhood," Anik said and left from there.

"Kya hai yaar, mom aap dono ne pareshan kar rakha hai, maine nahi karni hai shadi," frustrating Ivaan also left from there, leaving Nidhi behind who rushed to her bedroom. (What's up, with you? Both of you are troubling me, I don't want to get married.)

She went in and saw Anik sitting on his chair with one hand on his forehead, looking as tense as always.

She went near him, sat on the edge of the bed, and gently took his hand down from his forehead, saying, "Sir pe hath nahi rakhte aise." (Don't put your hand, on your hand like that)

He chuckled dryly and said, "Our son is the best son any parent can ask for, but I don't like this bad habit of his - stubbornness. Nidhi, I can't see you tense; I have seen how stressed you always are about his marriage."

"Adat hai meri to, aap pareshan na hua karein," she replied, looking down at her feet. (It's my habit, so please don't get worried)

He made her look at him by tilting up her chin and said, "I still love you the same way I did for the first time 30 years ago."

"It's been 30 years, and you still manage to make me blush," she replied, covering her face with her palms.

"See, this was it I was talking about," they heard a voice and looked at the door. Ivaan was standing there, tilting his head to the side of the door with his arms crossed.

He went in and kneeled on the floor between his parents, taking both of their hands, he kissed them and continued, "I want true love. I promise I'll get married once I find it."

"Genuine? No more stubbornness?" Anik asked, raising his eyebrow in suspicion.

"Genuine. No more stubbornness," Ivaan replied and laid his head on Nidhi's lap.