13: A dangerous mystery

Mulai dari awal

On one hand, he was experiencing this clearly now. He could see Minho's annoyingly firm torso perfectly well, his golden skin dark below the few scars that decorated his body. He could feel and understand every sensation with a sober mind, and he was ready to find much needed stress relief.

On the other hand, this was all happening with Minho, the man that could piss him off just from existing. The man that was attractive and flaunted it. The man that was currently looking down at him like he was a meal ready to be devoured.

Jisung glared up at him. "I seriously hate you."

Minho smirked and leaned down until their faces were inches apart. "Not right now, you don't." He connected their lips again and then rolled his hips forward, brushing against the hardness in Jisung's pants.

Jisung threw his head back with a gasp, and Minho instantly began licking and sucking his way down the fire mage's body. One hand kept Jisung's restrained arms above his head while the other one moved to his waistband.

"Fuck," Jisung hissed, his vision going slightly fuzzy when Minho began sucking a spot on his chest. He pulled against the tied material around his wrists, but Minho's grip only tightened.

Minho let out a dark, quiet laugh. "Your body reacts beautifully to me. Stop struggling, and I might let you go."

"Not if I burn this restraint off first," he breathed out in response, trying to keep himself coherent.

"I have other means of tying you down, I wouldn't advise trying anything right now, darling."

"You son of a-" Jisung moaned, cutting himself off as Minho suddenly palmed his clothed erection.

Minho moved down, planting wet kisses down Jisung's chest and stomach. Then out of nowhere, licked his cock through the fin fabric of his pants. He desperately tried suppressing the noises now spilling free from the torture of the light stimulation.

Jisung wasn't often -if ever- out of control while in bed, but tonight he was completely at Minho's mercy and... he didn't hate it.

He was now grinding his hips up to meet Minho's mouth, seeking more friction. And he got it.

In one motion, Minho sat up and pulled Jisung's pants and underwear down, not bothering to do much else before taking Jisung into his mouth.

A string of quiet curses flooded from Jisung's lips, instantly becoming dazed from the pleasure shooting through his body. He began losing himself to the feeling of Minho's skilled tongue, eyes falling closed when he felt those familiar sparks in his body. He could feel himself nearing the edge.

Minho pulled away, watching with smug eyes as Jisung growled out in frustration. He leaned over him. "Patience, darling."

Jisung's vision was beginning to clear a little. "Fuck you," he panted, glaring coldly.

Minho clicked his tongue. "Now that's just rude."

That snapped a nerve. In a split second, Jisung burned away the shirt around his wrists, hooked his leg around Minho, and flipped them over. He made quick work of the rest of Minho's clothes, tossing them away just before the water mage sat up and pulled Jisung flush against him.

Jisung dug his nails into Minho's shoulders, panting lightly and rocking his hips in a steady rhythm, stimulating both of their cocks. Both released breathy moans, letting desire take over completely.

Minho's hands wandered, trailing and pressing along Jisung's heated skin until his fingers found their target.

Jisung jolted with a gasp when Minho's fingers brushed over his entrance, and the water mage chuckled low in his throat in response.