Chapter 14: Guilty Pleasure

Diana has fully recovered from her injuries and was discharged last Sunday. Tonight, they're throwing a celebration to mark her recovery. All her friends and family are invited.

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

"Diana, make sure to dress up in one of your most beautiful outfits, okay?" Jane suggested with excitement.

Diana nodded contently.

Jane hugged her briefly, moment before leaving Diana's bedroom.

After half an hour, Diana emerged from her walk-in closet, looking absolute gorgeous in her carefully chosen attire.

She's dressed in a rosy evening gown, exuding elegance as she gracefully gazes at her breathtaking reflection in the mirror. With a touch of cherry-red lipstick, she adds the perfect finishing touch to her glamorous look.

The weather blends perfectly to the occasion, not a drop of rain, but a chilly evening that anticipates a warm gathering of a beloved ones.

Sigh.

Diana dipped her head as she walked over to the bed, adorned with delicate petals. The moonlight gracefully caressed her skin, highlighting her mesmerizing being.

She settled onto the cozy bed, easing herself to relax. She gently closed her eyes, embracing a moment of tranquility.

Silence roamed through her solitude surrounding.

She felt a gentle touch on her chin, guiding her to meet someone's gaze. Curiosity sparked, she slowly opened her eyes, eager to discover who is there, but little to her comprehension, she knew who is it.

Charles.

He summons whenever Diana anticipates what she desires. She needs him, keeping in mind that she'll be heading downstairs shortly.

Diana gulped as her breathing pace fluctuates the moment her lenses met his. The burden of his tensed figure seem to turn into something miserable, if he didn't get the chance to release it.

"Charles..." She uttered his name in a hushed, almost inaudible tone.

"Yes, princess.." His voice echoes deeply, caressing her face gently with one hand.

Her eyes glued over him, inching every curve of his body, down to his thighs.

Slowly, Diana rose up on her feet, equaling their affectionate gazes in same horizon.

Gently, Charles pulls her closer as he admires her glossy lips.

Diana's lips breaks apart weakly, knotting her pretty hands around his neck.

He brushes his thumb against her lips, ruining her lipstick ever so slightly, teasing the soft texture of her lips.

She smirks, so did he. They know what they're doing to each other.

Diana lowered her hands to his chest, moment before pushing him back on the grey couch.

The air is filled with the sweet aroma of roses, drifting into their lungs as they inspires a deep breaths.