Chapter 9: Calling out Your Name

It's been a week since that surreal night, with her alter ego ― Charles.

As he obeyed her, Diana feels so safe, feels comfortable and most importantly, she feels mentally stable and not considering the otherwise.

She got an invitation to Sarah and Andrew's engagement ― Sarah's boyfriend.

Diana is dressed in one of her finest attires, emerald flared gown, with a metallic silver hand-bag. While her neck is ― ironically ― choked with emerald stone's choker.

Her natural sweet scent, laced with perfume, is intoxicatingly pleasant. She catches a last glimpse of herself in the mirror, moment before leaving to the occasion's place ― Ritz-Carlton, London.

 She catches a last glimpse of herself in the mirror, moment before leaving to the occasion's place ― Ritz-Carlton, London

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

"Congratulations to both of you!!" Diana wished both of them, happily.

"Thanks, Duch!"

"Thank you, Diana."

They shared a quality-time and a friendly giggles with the rest of their friends as well.

As the good time goes by.

Then and there, everything seems to set down, as soon as Jonathan Taylor, appeared on the scene.

Sarah and Andrew, neither of them invited him to their special occasion, but somehow he appeared, out of nowhere.

Diana questioned Sarah, if she really invited him?

"No, I didn't.." Sarah admits while feeling startled as well. "Anyway, ignore his presence, Duch." Sarah added.

Diana didn't cared about him, but she assumes, that he is here for harm, not good.

"Congratulations, to both of you." Jonathan congratulates Sarah and Andrew.

"Thank you." They replied in union.

Hopefully, he didn't build any issue. At the moment, atleast.

≪══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════≫

Diana stood underneath a tree, and places her favorite cigarette ― Silk cut purple ― between her glossy lips.

Click.

Click, click.

"God damn.." She threw the litter as it doesn't work.

She sighs, while still holding the raw cigarette in her mouth.

Click.

Her cigarette lits up, as smoke escapes its tip.

Her eyes slightly twitched in suddeness as she looks up to the person, who lits her cigarette.