chapter one hundred and three

Start from the beginning

"This one is to buy, so I don't have to worry about the muggle rent." He explained, regulus some what satisfied with that answer, shrugging his shoulders at Nora. "This is the second flat you're already looking at? How was yesterday?"

"Absolute dog shit! That man will never be able to rent out his flat that's for sure." James interrupted, shivering by the experience. "We took Remus and Pete, even they disagreed so we knew it was bad."

Nora thought this was all moving too fast, as much as she was happy for her brother to be moving on, this was already the second flat and they only got back two days ago.

Walking by a few coffee shops and bookstores, Nora wouldn't mind if her brother lived around her, feeling very out of her comfort this early in the morning, having Deja vu for some reason, James opening the door for all of them, already here.

Going up some stairs with James beside her, Nora grabbed his hand, feeling her hands have that electricity feeling, turning left as they saw a muggle woman wearing a pantsuit. "Ah hello Sirius, welcome back; and who do we have here today?" The blonde woman asked, Nora holding regulus back.

"My two siblings and best friend." Sirius said with the biggest grin on their face. "Are you two going to be living with him as well? It's a very big space." Asked the blonde, Nora shaking her head.

"No uh, we're not old enough to move out, just want to support our brother." Forgetting how to act like a muggle, James thought that was a pretty good response, scared she might tell the truth by accident that Sirius was disowned and now homeless.

Still holding his hand, the three let Moira and Sirius head inside first, immediately amazed by the layout of the flat.

When first walking in, to the right is the kitchen that was too big too handle, an island that they also have at home, a fridge and sink. There was also a stove, however Nora never knew how to used it, her eyes drawn to the bedrooms that were on the left.

"Now they are side by side, but the walls are very thick and its a very friendly neighbourhood around here. It's mostly elders retiring or kids like you starting adulthood." She explained, Nora and James walking into one bedroom, regulus and sirius in the other.

It was as big as her own room, a connected toilet and shower, quite amazed with how the muggles could live in such a room like this. "Like it?" James asked her; Nora quite amazed.

"I do, it suits Sirius, plus I can just see him living here for some reason, feels odd in a way." She explained, even if she was just staring at an empty room. "I can too." James told her, kissing her cheek as they heard the blonde speak again, coming out of the rooms.

"And this would be your living room, having your telly right there and being able to flip the channels. And if feeling bored, head to the balcony and enjoy a smoke or just out here."

"What the fuck is a telly?"

"You're not very good at pretending to be a muggle." Slapping James' chest with that comment, Nora had high expectations; but for some reason she was also settling with this one flat, worried they won't find a better one.

"You said this was pet friendly?" Nora asked, the woman nodding. "So if I had an owl as a pet it'll be okay?" She randomly asked, knowing James and him share one.

"Oh yes of course! Down the hall a woman has a snake of a pet, and the man living beside you has a golden retriever dog. All animals are welcome here."

Surprised with that answer, Nora looked at her brother who was already settling as well, pressing his lips into a fine line. "And this would be all his? No renting?" James confirmed, Sirius also backing up on that question.