Did you just woke up?

Rough night yesterday

Did you close really late?

Yeah and a wanted to finish my book 🙈

So you went to bed late

Yup
But I don't regret it

The book was good?

Yes 🙌

You know what?
I get what you mean

What?

You look pretty good without makeup sweets
It's the Yumi I know

Aww stealing my lines

It was really good
So I actually wanted to ask you one thing

Yes

You don't even know what I'm about to ask

I can't say no to you

Wow that one was good

😉

We're gonna film a going and it's like a game night, the girls are gonna be there
I want you there

You know they'll tease us

I don't care
Can you be there?

Sure
I'll be there
I wanna see Mermaid Joshy in action

😂 😂
I'll do my best

As she entered the studio, the vibrant energy of Going filming set enveloped her. The anticipation of what awaited her mixed with the excitement buzzing in the air.

Joshua, was talking with the members, glanced up as Yumi entered. A genuine smile lit up his face as he continue listening to Vernon. The subtle change didn't go unnoticed by the some members....

Seungkwan whispered "Why is Yumi here?"

"Hmm, by the way Joshua smiled she's here for him"  Minghao said but Dk looked at him and shook his head begging his friend to stop talking.

As Yumi joined the girls, the three of them looked at her with her eyes wide open.

"Yumm" Eunjae said running to her while Hyunwoo pouted because he was left behind

"Hey cutie" Yumi smiled and pat her head " you're making him sad"

"Hyunwoo! Stop glaring at Yumi" Hana said " sorry he does the same thing to Scoups"

"Only because Scoups takes Eunjae from him" Areum chuckled

"Mine" the little boy said grabbing Eunjae wrist and pull her to play again

"I got a question..." Sunhee said "why are you here?"

"You're Joshua good luck charm today?" Hana grinned

"Can we just enjoy and don't ask questions?" Yumi smiled at them and even if they wanted to know what's going on they kept their mouths shut and just let them be.

As the filming wrapped up, the members of Seventeen began to disperse, some of them were eating, some were just checking their phone and Yumi found herself in a brief moment of solitude.

As she stood there, calmly texting her mom about next week dinner, Joshua happened to pass by. Their hands brushed against each other in a fleeting touch, sending a subtle spark through both of them.

Time seemed to momentarily slow as their hands met. Yumi's heart skipped a beat, and she couldn't help but glance up at Joshua. His eyes met hers, a shared a moment of fuzzy feelings.

A small, knowing smile played on Joshua's lips, and for that brief instant, the world around them felt hushed. The loud filming set faded into the background, leaving only the warmth of their shared touch.

Joshua parted his lips in attempt of speaking but Jeonghan called for him.

Yumi mouthed to him "Go" and walked to the girls to say her goodbye.

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

Did you had fun?

Yes
But you didn't pour water over you 😔

Sorry to disappoint you
Let me make it up to you

I'll accept sweets 😈

Sweets and us two in the park

Hmmm let me think about it

You said you can't say no to me
And I'm adding sweets on the deal

You crack the code
What time?

23pm?
I know it's late but I need to careful

I get you
See you

The park at night had a certain tranquility, but as Yumi waited on the bench, the rustling in the nearby bushes stirred a sense of unease.

She got startled and started looking at the park and the bushes trying to figure out what the hell was that. The dim glow of streetlights added an air of mystery to the surroundings.

Not to help Joshua's sudden appearance, intending to surprise her, only heightened her anxiety, turning playful anticipation into a startled gasp.

"What's wrong?" Joshua's voice carried genuine concern, the playfulness replaced by a furrowed brow.

Startled, Yumi explained, "I heard something in the bushes, and then you popped up. Scared hell out of me"

Joshua's face softened, realizing his unintentional impact. "I'm sorry, sweets.  Didn't mean to scared you like this. Are you ok?"

Yumi took a deep breath, attempting to shake off the lingering startle. "Yeah, just a bit spooked. With everything going on ... the mysterious rose, that strange call. I guess I'm a bit on edge."

Concern showed in  Joshua's face. "I know... I'm sorry to come up like this. Have you thought about talking with the police?"

"Not yet, but I'm planning to. It's been weird, and now with this... I thought I was just being paranoid"

"Your safety is a priority. If anything feels off or if you need help, promise you'll let me know. I want to make sure you're okay."

Yumi's eyes reflected gratitude as she met Joshua's sincere gaze "Thanks,Joshy. It means a lot"

As they strolled through the park, Yumi's unease lingered, but Joshua's easygoing company brought a sense of comfort.

They spent the night talking about their days and of course he told her about the boys being all over him and over the fact she came to the set.

Yumi laughs all over the park and for once Joshua isn't even worried of someone see them. He's just enjoying life and having Yumi there with him