Part 7: The New Alpha

Godzilla,Still,Laid Deep,In the Rubble,With Almost his Whole Body,Buried in the Debris,Except his Head.

The Creature saw Godzilla,Not getting Back Up,as It let Out a Loud Victorious Shriek,Into the Sky,Announcing,Around the World,To All of the Titans,That,There was a New Alpha,While,Simultaneously,Waking Them All Up.

Matthew watched the Creature,From the Building,That,Godzilla had set Him Down On,In Surprise.

"He-He Lost," Matthew whispered to Himself as He witnessed the Creature,Open Its Wings,And,Take Flight,Once More,With Scylla and Rodan Following,By Flight and Ground.

Matthew looked,At It,In Horror,Not believing,What He was Seeing,At the Moment.

At One Point,Matthew would have loved to see Godzilla Suffer,But,Now,Seeing,How Bad,It,Actually Felt,It didn't feel So Good to Him Anymore.

That Night.

At the Exact Part of the City,Where Godzilla's Head laid.

Matthew ran Up to Him,To See,How He was Doing,And,If He was going to be Okay.

Matthew ran Up to His Head as He stopped,When He was,Right,In Front of Him.

"G-Godzilla,No," Matthew muttered to Himself,as He saw Godzilla,There,With his Eyes Shut,Not,Even,Moving an Inch.

Matthew,Then,Raised his Hand,as He,Carefully,Put his Hand,To,In Between Godzilla's Nostrils,To Touch Him.

Godzilla,Feeling Him touch Him,Opened his Eyes,Ever So,Slightly,as his Head raised,Slightly,As Well.

Godzilla saw Matthew,There,Touching Him,as His Eyes Closed,And,He,Just fell Back Unconscious.

"No. Get Up,Please," Matthew pleaded,as He kept his Hand,On Godzilla,And,Tried to Shake Him,To Get Him to Wake Up,While,Tears started to run Down his Cheeks.

Matthew,Seeing Him,Still,Not Wake Up,Took his Hand Off and Wiped Away his Tears,as He turned Around,And,Sat Down on the Ground,Before,Leaning Himself,Against Godzilla's Face,Deciding to stay with Him,Till He Awoke.

That was When.

Matthew Remembered,That,He,Still,Had the Walkie with Him,To Communicate with the Other Four.

He,Definitely,Needed To,Considering,What had Just Happened.

He needed to Update Them on the Situation.

Matthew turned the Walkie Back On as He pressed the Button,About to Speak,Into It.

"Guys! You There?" Matthew asked,as He Sniffled and Continued to Wipe his Tears,While,He Spoke.

"Yeah,Matthew,We're Here," Mark announced,From the Walkie.

"What's Wrong,Matt? You sound like You've been Crying," Madison mentioned.

"What Happened in the Battle?" Ilene brought Up,Wanting to Know,What Happened in the Battle between Godzilla and the Other Two Titans.

"H-He Lost,Guys," Matthew informed,Solemnly.

"He lost to Scylla and Rodan?" Madison questioned,In Confusion,Not getting,How Godzilla lost to Two Titans,That,He had fought Before.

"No,He lost to Something Else," Matthew warned,While,Still Sniffling,as He laid his Head Back,To lay on Godzilla.

"Something Else?" Rick repeated,Concernedly.

"Yeah,Um,Another Titan came Up,I think,It was the One,That,He's been After,And,It,Defeated Him,He's Still Unconscious,I'm with Him Now,But,That Thing took his Place as Alpha,I think,It is going to Start Gathering Up the Titans,Under Its Command," Matthew explained.