Chapter 4: Who's The Barbarian?

Chapter 4: Who's the Barbarian?

On a plain grassfield near Ameld River, a giant mysterious gate had appeared.

The plain field was a part of Jura Tempest Federation. Because of it, the mysterious gate has been under intense surveilance since the anomaly had begun.

But yet, right now there was chaos happened there.

The army beyond the gate, who claimed themselves as warrior of Saderan Empire, had indiscriminately attacking the native of this world.

Twenty thousand of them had charged into the plain that lay upon them. Their confidence grew as warcry was shouted from every direction.

Standing against them, a 5000 brave high orcs was deploying their defensive formation. They perform a huge shield wall.

At first sight, it seems they would be overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of the Saderan warrior. However, reality is not working as we always expected to be.

The cavalry troops had charged first, ramming themselves into the shield wall. They expect no matter how big these orcs, the strength of the highly trained war horse would overpower them and crushed their shield wall at once.

But as they rammed the shield wall, their vision had suddenly dark.

The riders were fallen, their horses trampled each other. Some riders have a good fortune because they were able to freed themselves from the horses, but for most, they were not so lucky.

In instant, 1000 cavalry has been neutralize. The first row of charge had gone very wrong.

On the contrary, the shield wall is still intact.

But General Agnius didn't stop there. He sent another wave of cavalry to charge at the enemy position, while his legionaires would flanked them from both sides.

He still have numeric advantages, and he planned to overcome this battle with it.

The sight of thousands giant orcs with fully equipped armor and weapons was indeed a terrifying sight. But they would be nothing in the front of 4 times larger force. In Falmart, an ordinary orc could be dealt with just one veteran hunter. But normally, a single orc was dealt with two soldiers at once.

Now, a single orc would be facing 4 warriors at once. Although he admit that these orcs were seems to be much bigger and stronger, he's certain that facing against 4 times numbers of their own would bring a furtouitos result.

He had completely ignoring the earlier presence, a butler who could fly and unharmed when he slash his sword towards his head.

That's right. When general Agnius shouted the attack order, Diablo had mysteriously dissappeared. General Agnius had thought he was trampled by the cavalry somewhere, and most probably already dead.

Little did he know, Diablo is far from being dead.

The second wave of the cavalry charge was consisted with 3000 in numbers. They are doing a frontal assault, directly aimed the enemy front rows.

Each of their flank was being assaulted by 5000 legionaires. The rest of the army were put in the rear.

At first glance, this is surprisingly gonna end up in stalemate. The soldiers of Saderan had fiercely attacking the orcs, but the orcs always manage to defend themselves unscathed.

They wear a full plate armor. Their whole body was covered with armor but there are some weak points such as joints to take advantage of.

The trained legionaires was already trained to face these kinds of enemy. Find the weak spot, work together to get it, and finished it quickly.