Press Release No 8

'Face it, chaps: women go for the Rambo look if survival is on the line'

(The Times 27/03/2013)

Well beauty may not be the only thing that is in the eye of the beholder.  A scientific study, here we go again, claims to show differences in the way women in different countries choose their men.  The luxurious, decadent Western lifestyles in countries such as the US, UK, Finland and Japan have womenfolk who prefer their men to have more feminine features. That explains my problems then, thanks!

Meanwhile in places where survival is more of an issue such as Cameroon, Namibia and South Africa (They are the named countries not my pick.  NB) , they prefer much manlier specimens.  This survey alleges that males with higher levels of testosterone are much more likely to survive and reproduce, the downside is they are more aggressive and promiscuous.  So there you go you make your choice dependent on where you live. 

***

So what do women look for when they choose a man?

It differs if you live in Namibia or Japan,

Whichever qualities women of different nations may seem to choose

As a man I must say I am just totally confused!!!

*****

Written by Vernicho ( 27 March 2013 ) Copyright (All Rights Reserved )