Hailey got Dustin to bury their dead cat, and she took over the duty of cleaning all the blood in Dustin's room.

She has not been able to get a hold of Hopper, and Dustin had no luck reaching his friends.

"I really need someone to pick up here. Hopper's MIA, and I've got a code red. Code red!" He says into his radio getting the stuff from the kitchen his sister had asked him to bring to his room. Hailey was getting frustrated as she scrubbed his carpet, how was it possible that nobody was available or not answering their phones.

"All right, it's Dustin again. Seriously, I have a code red."

"Could you please shut up?"

"Erica? Erica, is Lucas there? Where is he?"

"Don’t know. Don't care."

"Is he with Mike?"

"Like I said, I don't know and I don't care. Please tell him it's super important. Please tell him that I have a code..."

"Code red?"

"Yep, code red. Exactly."

"Mmm-hmm. I got a code for you instead. It's called code shut-your-mouth."

"Erica?"

By that conversation, Hailey felt like giving up, but she didn't, she only thought of one plan and that was to send out Dustin to get help, while she finish clean his pet's mess, since it was his  fault.

Dustin did as his sister instructed, having no intention of angering her any further than he already has, he went to the Wheeler household first, ringing the doorbell rather impatiently. Mr Wheeler was the one to open the door.

"Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Wheeler. Do you realize this?" Dustin asks the man, wondering how someone can talk so long on the phone.

"Oh, I do realize." Mr Wheeler states, he has been listening to his wife talking on the phone in those two hours.

"Is Mike home?" Dustin asks, looking up at the adult.

"No."

"No? Well, where the hell is he?" Dustin questions, already annoyed by this situation.

"Karen, where's our son?" Mr Wheeler questions, yelling into their house.

"Will's!"

"Will's."

"No one's picking up there." Dustin sighs out. "Nancy. What about Nancy?" Dustin quickly asks hopefully.

"Karen, where's Nancy?" Mr Wheeler yells to his wife once again.

"Ally's!"

"Ally's. Our children don't live here anymore. You didn't know that?" Mr Wheeler rhetorically asked.

"Seriously?"

"Am I done here?" The adult asks, ready to go sit on his coach and do nothing.

"Son of a bitch. You're really no help at all, you know that?" Dustin says walking away, he didn't want his sister to be even more angry at him, and at this pace, he might just end up getting strangled.

"Hey! Language."

Dustin was ready to leave, when he noticed a familiar car, stopping infront of the Wheeler house. Steve got out with a bouquet of flowers, mumbling to himself. "Listen... I've been thinking... I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?" He asks himself.

"Steve." Dustin calls for the teenager approaching him. "Are those for Mr. or Mrs. Wheeler?" He asks pointing at the flowers in Steve's hands.

"No."

"Good." Dustin says, grabbing it from his hands, walking to the car. "Hey. What the hell? Hey!" Steve calls after the boy confused of his behaviour.

"Nancy isn't home." Dustin points out matter of fact.

"Where is she?" Steve asks confused.

"Doesn't matter. We have bigger problems than your love life. Do you still have that bat?" The Henderson boy asks, looking up at the boy his sister is so desperately in love with.

"Bat? What bat?"

"The one with the nails?"

"Why?"

"I'll explain it on the way." Dustin states, already in the car.

"Now?" Steve asks confused.

"Now!" Dustin states loudly.

Steve didn't think twice to jump in his car, because it did sound like an actual emergency.

°•Unedited•°