"You mean, you were waxed down there?" I nodded, embarrassed. "Yes."

"Do you do it often?" He interrogates more. "No, it was my first time before our wedding ceremony."

"It must hurt a lot. Why would you do it? That too on this area?" He asked, his one hand cups the side of my face.

"I thought you like it clean." I said as I nervously play with my hands.

"I don't mind if you have hair down there or not. You should do it only if you like, that too just shave...why would you wax. Did it hurt so much?" God what did I do to deserve this man? He always does something that makes me love and respect him even more.

"Yes, a little...." he kissed my forehead. "Don't listen to everything Aerum says okay? You are different from her. Just do things that makes you feel comfortable and if you're not comfortable having hair down there just shave. My baby I love you the way you are. Few body hair doesn't change anything." I nodded while I pulled him in a kiss. His words cured my insecurities

I wanna thank his parents for his upbringing, and I thank God that he is the one I'm going to have my kids with.

He will be a great influence if we have a son. "You are going to raise a true gentleman, honey, and I'm glad I'm going to be his mother."

"Now, can we focus? We were about to make love." He chuckles and gently lays me back on the soft bed.

He caressed my thighs softly looking at my me from between my legs. "Just relax baby."

Jungkook pov

I smiled at my beautiful wife and looked at what's between her legs. Her pussy looks so soft.

I kept her thighs on my shoulders and lean in to give a soft kiss on her pussy. She immediately suck a breath in.

"Baby, it's just me. I'm your husband, right? Just relax, trust me. You are going to enjoy this even more if you just relax yourself." I assured her, caressing her thighs as she released a breath. Her stiff body relaxed as I planted a few kisses in her inner thighs.

"Please continue." She said as I nodded leaning in to kiss her pussy again this time her reaction was better.

I move ahead and licked through her pussy lips tasting her sweet wetness.

"J-Jungkook, I'm gonna c-cum." Her voice comes out broken. "Pl-please stop." Oh so my wife is ashamed of cumming in my mouth?

I smirk while moving my tongue on her hole. "Go ahead cum in my mouth prettily." I asked her as she vigorous shook her head.

"N-no, it's u-unhygienic, please." She sobs out trying to push my head, but I am determined to make my baby cum in my mouth.

"It's not. Go ahead and cum." I know she can't hold back anymore. She broke into a sob and finally cums.

I move up to her while she's recovering from her orgasm.

"Turn around, babe." She obeyed like a good girl she is facing the window which has the stunning view she's obsessed with.

" She obeyed like a good girl she is facing the window which has the stunning view she's obsessed with

(An idea of what their hotel room looks like)

My hand pulls the thin strap and the front part of her night dress, making one of her breasts slip out.

My hand reached towards it as I fondled the soft flesh in my hand. My mouth attacked her soft skin on the back of her neck.

"These types of night dresses on you turn me on, baby. Tell me, do you wear them on purpose of getting me worked up?" She moans out as my teeth dig in her flesh.

"D-do, you l-like them?" She whispers while she presses her hands on the mattress, not bending totally yet.

"On you? Yes." I bite the lobe of her ear as my hand is continuously squeezing her boob.

"I p-packed them for you." She exposed herself."I'm glad you did."

Her next actions were damn sexy. She pulled the other thin strap and pulled the fabric down to expose both of her breasts.

The small dress stayed around her waist. "Give some attention to this one, too." Oh my.....I smirk as I cupped both of her breasts, kneading them like a dough.

I can see our faint image on the glass window. She turns her face to me hinting me to kiss her which I gladly did.

Our tongue fights against each other which mine obviously won as I shoved it in her sweet mouth.

"You are a good learner." I whisper against her mouth reminding her how she asked me to teach her how to kiss more passionately.

"Now let's get to the good part." I leave her body for some second to remove my clothes.

I get totally bare behind her while she removed the small dress that was crumbled around her waist.

Both of us are naked now for each other as I again went behind her. This time I went straight ahead and pushed my cock in her wet hole to which she moaned loud. God this is so satisfying.

I sat on my knees, pulling her body on my lap, thrusting upwards.

"You look so beautiful right now." I said to ease her mind because I know this is her first being put in a position like this which expose her to a new level.

" I said to ease her mind because I know this is her first being put in a position like this which expose her to a new level

(An illustration of their position)

And that's how I kept pounding her until she broke out again, followed by me.

To my surprise, her face looked more satisfied as the position made me reach a new depth in her.

But this is just a beginning. I'm planning to do more experiments in bed with her.

-----------------------------------

To be continued

Hey everyone!!!! How are you?

Gonna update smut book now so tell me what turns you on? What are you kinks hehe