I needed Fox more than ever, not to comfort me, but to be there. I wanted to be there for him. I just needed Fox to be here, so I could hug him and reassure that everything was going to be just fine.

The stone on my heart doesn't move an inch, only it keeps growing.

"He's not here." August comes up to me, and I can't help it anymore. Tears escape my eyes, partly from the guilt that I didn't even know Fox had rough times, partly from the stress to find him and partly from the aching pain in my ankle.

"Where the hell is he?" I cry out.

"Relax, we'll find him." August says but I can't believe it anymore.

Gosh why the fuck was I so obsessed with calories that I didn't notice Fox's problems? If I had gotten actually better from this fucking nonsense, we wouldn't be in this mess.

That's when I realise a fact that I hadn't wanted to admit. I wasn't controlling the food. It was controlling me. Fox saw it. He wanted me to get better, I should've got better. Fuck.

"We need to find him." I mutter, wiping my tears away.

I felt horrible.

"There's a park nearby, let's go check it out too." August says, looking at Google Maps.

"Alright." I say, trying to contain my waterfall that I felt was coming. I needed to be strong now.

"Fox!" We begin to yell again, in the night black park. Only moon showed us some light.

"I'll check out here." I say and turn to the left side of the quiet park.

First I check the benches, nothing. No one was here.

"Fox!" I yell out desperately.

But this time a voice answers. Fox. "What?"

"Fox?!" I yell louder and begin to run towards the voice, not giving one thought for my injured ankle.

"Liv?" I hear someone call. Of course I knew that voice. It brings me so much comfort that I nearly begin to cry straight away.

"Fox?" I run until I find the tree that Fox was sitting under.

"W-what are yo-you doing here?" He asks, eyes not focused on anything. He was so clearly drunk that I didn't even need to see the vodka bottle in his grip before I guessed.

"Fox." I can't contain my excitement and wrap my hands around his neck, not caring if my clothes are buried in mud from the ground.

"Sweetheart." He whispers into my ear, making me want to kiss him until nothing else matters anymore. I laugh at that, just having his body against mine felt like a finished puzzlement.

"Did you know how fucking worried you made me?!" I shout to him when I finally get over my separation anxiety.

"Don't stress about me sweetheart." Fox whispers and I try to ignore the feeling of my heart when he calls me sweetheart.

"You scared me to death, I have the right to be worried!" I state, but bury my head into his shoulder again. His warmth was relieving the pain in my chest, the worry that was killing me.

"Go to sleep Liv." He just mutters into my hair.

"You do know where we are, right?" I ask but don't move my head from his shoulder or my arms around his neck.

"Hm?" He asks, drunk tone in his voice.

"You really need to stop drinking. I'm serious." I whisper to him.